Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the specs have early Q2, so it is purely speculation and hope that he hits in April, the first month of Q2.

I imagine he will be mid to late April though, yes.

New Pic!?

img0568ol.jpg

Cool new pic. These pics aren't coming very fast anymore however people said we wouldn't get anymore until he ships.

The neck looks odd at that angle but I'll never have such an extreme pose of the neck like that. I predict begining-mid April release for Hong Kong/Asia end of May for Europe and Americas but there isn't any confirmed date yet.

It is a beautifull looking figure. It looks great with it's sunglasses on, but without it something is off about him. This is a good Arnold sculpt, but it just doesn't look like the T2 Arnold to me. Maybe it is a facial expression or the eyes I don't know. But other than that it is really good.

I thinks a great face. But it's just not making me excited like Wolverine or Blade's face.
I just don't think it's heavy enough on the features.

Maybe they will do the same as they did with Blade and maybe give is a new head before release?

It's doubtful. Blade was met with mixed reviews where as this has gotten nothing but praise since it was teased. Yeah, there have been some nit pickers but HT only seem to change sculpts that have a good amount of negative feedback.

It's doubtful. Blade was met with mixed reviews where as this has gotten nothing but praise since it was teased. Yeah, there have been some nit pickers but HT only seem to change sculpts that have a good amount of negative feedback.

Ah fair enough!

This is the only time I have been nit picky. I'm quite surprised that Blade was mixed and this isn't.

Just goes to show ya how people see faces slightly differently from each other.

The neck looks odd at that angle but I'll never have such an extreme pose of the neck like that. I predict begining-mid April release for Hong Kong/Asia end of May for Europe and Americas but there isn't any confirmed date yet.

Thing is, that doesn't look like an extreme pose, it mostly looks just turned to the side.

Thing is, that doesn't look like an extreme pose, it mostly looks just turned to the side.

I'm not sure now. It looks far left to me but maybe not. I need full body shot to see how well it lines up with the torso. I've not seen this happen in any other photo but it maybe is just a bad angle.

Ah fair enough!

This is the only time I have been nit picky. I'm quite surprised that Blade was mixed and this isn't.

Just goes to show ya how people see faces slightly differently from each other.

Yeah. This is diffenetly not a dream headsculpt(at least to me)and with that price it would be good if it at least would look like the T2 T-800/101. This really a nice figure, but it needs some work on it's face.

It is a beautifull looking figure. It looks great with it's sunglasses on, but without it something is off about him. This is a good Arnold sculpt, but it just doesn't look like the T2 Arnold to me. Maybe it is a facial expression or the eyes I don't know. But other than that it is really good.

Some of us were talking a few pages back about how he looks with the sunglasses and I think there was some agreement that the sunglasses draw attention to the face being a bit too short - I reckoned the bridge of the nose could be longer for one and if that were the case the face overall would need to be slightly lengthened. So for me, its actually the appearance with the sunglasses on that looks off. I really like it without the sunglasses. Its a very steely expression which seems just right to me and the short face issue isn't noticeable.

I think it's his cheek pouches near his mouth, they are not heavy enough and his cheek bones need to be bigger.
His features are to light.

Somewhere between this and Dutch would be good I think.

I think you are on the right track theshape6.

I had a crude go with the burn tool. But I do think the over all features need to be heavier.

HT_T2_T800_PR05manip.jpg

Back