Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as long as he doesn't get delayed. I hear of a delay for the v2 Chris Redfield as it may be getting the new Arnold body, if that's true (and why not? The V1 used Dutch's body) then he can't be far off the horizon.

I would think Arnie should be pretty on time, they got Marcus Wright out with 2 sculpt redos in about 4 months.

Hopefully in another week or two we might get our first tease of the T-1000, since Sarah came only a month after the T-800 was unveiled.

I'm trying to keep my collection to one figure per actor. Not easy with Harrison Ford and Christian Bale etc.

So do I, but it is tricky! :D

I'm trying that myself and I know exactly what you mean with Harrison. I went with blade runner but I've already bought an Indy Jacket so it isn't looking good. :lol

Ha, me too bud. Harrison is breaking my golden rule too.

It's just a film.

Funnay-Arnold.jpg

uscmhicks: I wasn't trying to be funny.:confused:

I still like it. I guess then the T1000 is the titular 'Terminator' as he kills anyone who stands in his way much like the 800 did in the first.

Can someone who gets the joke explain it to me?

I can only guess that this is a forum specific joke or something which I am not aware of.

:lol your looking into it to much man. :rotfl
I posted it originally as if Arnold was telling you off for saying terminator was just a film , then again just to rub it in.

Jokes are never funny though once you've explained them and now I just look like a tit. :lol

Oh ok then. Sorry. No hard feelings.

(waits for another post to include the Arnold pic)

Back