Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than new shots from Toys hunters or announcements of other figures in the T2 line, it's going to be quiet between now and shipping time.

Yeah all quiet on the Arnie front. Can't wait for new pictures!
That's a good thing...maybe! LOL

I can't wait for this release...

Hopefully there is no "warped head", bad cowls, oily residue, blah, blah, blah...

In batch 1.

Pfft...

dorks!

Other than new shots from Toys hunters or announcements of other figures in the T2 line, it's going to be quiet between now and shipping time.
Yeah HT releases kind of have an unnofficial trend to them these days don't they?

Official specs > tommys blog pics and (or) toy hunters pics > extremely long wait > in hand pics :mexwave

At least we get Toys Hunters and Tommy Blog shots, with Sideshow figures, you get squat but for the official site shots, unless you luck out and a piece happens to be on display at a convention too, but that's not everything.

Sometimes you get official Hot Toys 'backstage' photos when the figure is close to release.

There are those, usually when there's something to really hype though, not every figure, but if there's something they feel should really be hyped. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a YouTube video for swapping the T-800 arms, as basic as that seems.

:lol Man, its been SOOOOO long ........... when does this ship again? Or better yet :D what day did we preorder? :eek:

Well, not sure if you're still on Rambo or referring to T-800 now.

Rambo (Preorder - 9/25/09) (Shipping - Q2 2010)

T-800 (Toys2 Preorder - 1/14/10) (Shipping - Q2 2010, HK est. April)

A couple of people order with ABC express,correct? Is it a reliable site?

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but what are the chances that HT will make another version of this Terminator with more weapons and added features like they did with Joker and BD Iron Man? It's really tempting to buy lol

This thread is HUGE and I can't read all the comments already posted

With such a big licence as Terminator 2 in the bag, it's daft to think they are only going to release 1 Arnold figure, especially given the different amount of looks and set ups he has in the movie.

My guess is 1 more definite figure (battle damage) and possibly another.

Back