Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is, 2 types of BD heads, torn t-shirt, 2 BD jackets that are basically the same but for one being sleeveless for when he rips his arm off, a swappable left arm that is just the exposed wires and pipes like the end, clean and BD glove hands, mini gun rig, and grenade launcher and bandolier.

That's a wet dream come true,
well if you add a PERS head with movable light up endo eye :rotfl

I really could care less about a movable eyes with T2, on any figure. All I care is that the Endo eye light up on a BD head.

Same here, i mean really...Arnies eyes were not exactly centre with the battle damage half of his face anyway, you never see both eyes move together in the movie.You would have to break the PERS control FFS! in order to get it looking canon to the film lol!.

term2_2667a.jpg

and in some scenes the right lit eye is looking off to the far right.

Same here, i mean really...Arnies eyes were not exactly centre with the battle damage half of his face anyway, you never see both eyes move together in the movie.

term2_2667a.jpg

FTW!

....​

We've been talking about the eventual BD figure so much, I thought maybe they were looking for proto pics of the BD figure, plus at the point it seems awfully early to be looking for in hand photos of this figure.

I watched T2 last night. I am so excited about this figure, but I can't decided if I want to keep him in the biker outfit or with the endoskeleton arm exposed. I might have to get two.

Same here, i mean really...Arnies eyes were not exactly centre with the battle damage half of his face anyway, you never see both eyes move together in the movie.You would have to break the PERS control FFS! in order to get it looking canon to the film lol!.

term2_2667a.jpg

I noticed that too. But when I re-watched that scene the T-800 was hit square in the eye with looks like a 2-TON block of steel. Maybe the servos in his eye were crushed.

Or just the fact that it was a prosthetic and their only concern was blending the makeup best they could to look like the Endo was behind his face and not on top of it.

Back