Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That you should get a better paid job? :p

Well, I was of course joking about the no sex part.. But yeah, if I started to place my figures all over the living room she wouldn't like it.

And the shoe/handbag approach does not work since she hide all that stuff in the walk in closet when she is not using it.

When the T-800 Arrive I will try to compromise for 6 figures. The T-800 Endo and T-800 Arnold posing by the Terminator movies in the movie library shelf. And my Star Wars figures (2 storm stroopers and Darth Vader) posing by the SW movies. And maybe a sixth one that I can rotate with different figures.

By the way, I just bought these babies, i know they are not movie accurate in any way, but Arnie will look way cool with a M2. In my opinion he should have taken the M2 from the weapons cache instead of the minigun. Why use 7.62 when you can use 12.7!? (I think the GE M134 Hand-held version even uses 5.56)
M2
0927_1_b.JPG

12.7mm belt with disintegrating links
f01d_10.JPG

Used casings
ff38_10.JPG

I managed to find a seller that sold them all so got away with cheap shipping.

Well play the game as well and drop the no-sex bomb on her :D

as for the display restrictions I am surprised cause my woman is rather concerned by my spending than displaying it bit so far so good. Ease in the topic and negotiate terms is what I would do for my collection. Maybe try to find out the real reason behind the rule? Maybe it's just part of a game for domination maybe she is scared by these mini persons? :p

Haha, well spoken, but the "better paid job" rule would fit, if I wouldn´t have been struck by the economic crisis in terms of short term employment.
Therefor it´s more like that my girlfriend respects my interests and cares for them too.
That´s why she´s helping me a bit.
That´s one helll of a sweety, huh?
;)

Nice gear man btw: how much did those metal rounds cost?

Last edited:
Haha, well spoken, but the "better paid job" rule would fit, if I wouldn´t have been struck by the economic crisis in terms of short term employment.
Therefor it´s more like that my girlfriend respects my interests and cares them too.
That´s one heel of a sweety, huh?
;)

I wasn't serious about getting a better job ;)

Swap girlfriends? :p

Are we talking about the casing or the belt?
Belt 11 dollar
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280378972946&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Casing 13 dollar
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270418411490&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Therefor it´s more like that my girlfriend respects my interests and cares them too.
That´s one heel of a sweety, huh?
;)

That is pretty sweet! My wife tried to buy me the TDK V1 as a gift but she gave up as it was simply not released yet. I ended up getting her to get me the small metal Tumbler. Yeah these days there is no way she buy me a figure cause A)I am too fast pre ordering these B)she is starting to get annoyed by me buying all these :p

Belt 11 dollar
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280378972946&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Casing 13 dollar
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270418411490&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sweet gear !!

Yeah, probably will - it's quite similar to the M1919 (also made by Browning) that he used in T3.

Yeah, but the lower calibre M1919 looks quite different than the M2 plus
the M1919 used in T3 is modified so that he can fire it from the sidehandle one handed while handling the coffin, ofcourse if i manage to mount a strap on the gun i could replicate that look.

But Im not a fan of T3 :p

edit: I didnt find a .50 drum but a drum for an AK which uses 7.62 ammo (Which is close to .30 cal) so if someone finds a M1919 with side handle, its actually the charging handle, (I didnt find one on ebay) and manage to mount a strap on the gun you could get very close results to the gun used in T3

Last edited:

Belt 11 dollar

Casing 13 dollar

As well as. Thx, man
:)
Same shop where you bought the M2?

And I know it was a joke. don´t worry. ;) Would´ve been a bit lowclass to b**** about something that bad, right?

But even if there´re no hard feelings...swapping girlfriends is an absolute negative, bro! Sorry, gotta re-educate by yourselve...
:p

@Geil: Yeah, we had that before, right? Awesome stuff. We´re really blessed...
;)

Just picked up my Fatboy and had a set of T2 or T3? leathers.
fatboy2.jpg

fatboy1.jpg

fatboy3.jpg

Michael looks a bit out of scale, hope the HT Arnie is actually big enough to make it look right :p
Yeah I know I don't have a shotgun and the bike is red for now :p

Last edited:
Same shop where you bought the M2?
Yep, same shop. Will post high detail photos when it arrive. However, for some reason buying from Hong Kong on ebay and it take weeeeks to arrive. I've bought some stuff for my real 1:1 rifle and gun from Hong Kong, Magpul PRS stock and so on (for some _____*ing reason the US has decided that exporting stocks is dangerous for homeland security (ITAR)) and it usually takes up to 5 working days to arrive.

And I know it was a joke. don´t worry. ;) Would´ve been a bit lowclass to b**** about something that bad, right?

True! Besides I Wouldn't mind my woman supporting me :p

But even if there´re no hard feelings...swapping girlfriends is an absolute negative, bro! Sorry, gotta re-educate by yourselve...
:p
Hey, my girl is a blonde 25 year old Swede, your loss! ;)

Last edited:
Just picked up my Fatboy and had a set of T2 or T3? leathers.
Michael looks a bit out of scale, hope the HT Arnie is actually big enough to make it look right :p
Yeah I know I don't have a shotgun and the bike is red for now :p
Wow, it looks very cool!

You should use more light and maybe go down a few notches in aperture to gain focus range ;)

Its hard to tell by the pictures, hows the detail?

Will it be easy to repaint? you will lose the decals on the gas tank?

I still havent found the Fat boy Im looking for (U2 Cover), so im actually thinking of paying those 700 dollars. But, that will cancel my plans for a The HT Predator and the DX Joker... :/

wow I just realized you swap out the entire arm with the Endo arm. I thought it was just at the elbow :lol

ap_20100109012057744.jpg

even on the official pics they just show half the arm. They must have just changed it

Wow, it looks very cool!

You should use more light and maybe go down a few notches in aperture to gain focus range ;)

Its hard to tell by the pictures, hows the detail?

Will it be easy to repaint? you will lose the decals on the gas tank?

I still havent found the Fat boy Im looking for (U2 Cover), so im actually thinking of paying those 700 dollars. But, that will cancel my plans for a The HT Predator and the DX Joker... :/

Honestly, I think the details are good enough and with repaint of the red parts and some other engine parts I suspect this will look pretty realistic to non-biker. I just removed the antenna wire and cut of the extra plastic. I will take some more detailed pictures of the bike if you are interested. I was more focusing on the posing potential :p

thanks to all that pointed me to this option.

If you're looking at spending $700 on a Fat Boy, unless it's a short window to make the choice, I'd hold off, if HT did make one, it'd be far pricier than the New Brite RC ones, but probably half as much as that $700. They probably won't make one, but I'd wait it out personally, it's cool to have the bike but I don't think it's essential enough to take money from other cool figures to get it.

Back