Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just won this on E-bay $20.5
IMG_0453.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...096&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true

For T2, at the max, I figure.

1 Sarah Connor
2 T-1000
2 T-800
1 John Connor
1 Endoskeleton

You don't think they will have more than 2 variations of the most iconic character in movie history? T-600 didn't nearly deserve 4 versions and T-800 could be potentially Arnie (clean), Arnie BD and an all out T-800 at least? :) no matter what the outcome they have shown it being possible (I didn't even realize how many T-600 versions there were :p)

You don't think they will have more than 2 variations of the most iconic character in movie history? T-600 didn't nearly deserve 4 versions and T-800 could be potentially Arnie (clean), Arnie BD and an all out T-800 at least? :) no matter what the outcome they have shown it being possible (I didn't even realize how many T-600 versions there were :p)

T-600 got so many variants because there wasn't a great deal extra for them to do.

T-800 will get one solid, MMS figure, which this one is, and one grand Battle Damage DX figure, and HT'll get it's sales through selling multiples of each set for people making the configurations. Less production taxing on them, same ammount of money coming in.

T-600 got so many variants because there wasn't a great deal extra for them to do.

T-800 will get one solid, MMS figure, which this one is, and one grand Battle Damage DX figure, and HT'll get it's sales through selling multiples of each set for people making the configurations. Less production taxing on them, same ammount of money coming in.

Oh I was actually thinking of a T-800 in it's endo form, can't have enough endos. I don't know my terminators that well but I think the T-800 had screen time in the intro at least? Oh and the T2 ride at universal :D I thought I remember ppl talking about that option here in the context of having new shinier chrome parts similar to Wolverine ?
Yeah I am not all botted out yet as I only have one T-600 as I just started this horrible hobby :lol

HT's hinted the Endo as a possibility, I'm all for it if they improve on the previous one, if it's just a rehash, then it's one less figure I get but good deal for anyone that ever missed the first one.

I would think the T-1000 would be the next figure to debut for T2.

Per sources, Sarah Connor, T-1000, different version of T-800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon. This is all but confirmed...

What are your sources?

Don't know where in this thread it is, but there was a magazine interview with Hot Toys the mentioned Sarah, T-1000, BD T-800 and Endoskeleton as the other possibilities for T2, and they're most likely going to happen, but nothing's for certain until and official announcement comes. Very unlikely, but there was also a passing comment about them pondering the idea of a Harley for the T-800.

Then again, this has been talked about for so long, it might even be in the older T-800 thread that was going before the official pics and specs came out.

I take it with a grain of salt, a similar article mentioned a DX Rambo about a year ago and now twice Rocky's been mentioned in similar interviews and we've not seen any movement on that, so like I said, until the official announcement, who knows just what will be.

Don't know where in this thread it is, but there was a magazine interview with Hot Toys the mentioned Sarah, T-1000, BD T-800 and Endoskeleton as the other possibilities for T2, and they're most likely going to happen, but nothing's for certain until and official announcement comes. Very unlikely, but there was also a passing comment about them pondering the idea of a Harley for the T-800.

Then again, this has been talked about for so long, it might even be in the older T-800 thread that was going before the official pics and specs came out.

I take it with a grain of salt, a similar article mentioned a DX Rambo about a year ago and now twice Rocky's been mentioned in similar interviews and we've not seen any movement on that, so like I said, until the official announcement, who knows just what will be.

Sorry to poke my nose here MaulFan, but I just thought I'd clarify, before we start speculating with the bike again.
This was translated/said regarding the article and HT H-D FatBoy:
The 1/6 Harley Davidson motorbike deluxe is just a wish from the artical writer, not happening. :rolleyes:
So it actually was not HT pondering the possibility of the bike, but the reporter.
And as you mentioned the exact same scenario with the newer article a few days back mentioning the Hot Toys Rocky DX :monkey2 In actuality just a wish from the reporter...
I kinda think people posting these articles here should blur out the "wishes from the reporter" parts of them. While the articles are intresting to read, the end result here (because of the language barrier) usually is multiple pages of "WO-HOO! WE ARE GETTING THIS AND THAT FROM HT!" without any actual comfirmation. Just a thought...

But then I guess everyone would be asking why parts of the article were blurred? Censorship???

Making a 1/6 scale bike would be a waste IMHO. It's not a distinct looking vehicle like the Tumbler, Batpod and such. It's just a ordinary Harley. And it would prolly be a generic bike cause I'm sure Harley would charge out the ass for their license like they all their stuff.

If a M79 is shipped with the next version of T-800 do you think they will use the same version as The Comedian? I've not recived my Comedian version, but im not very happy with the finnish on the photos. It has no shadowing effect etc makes it look dull...

If a M79 is shipped with the next version of T-800 do you think they will use the same version as The Comedian? I've not recived my Comedian version, but im not very happy with the finnish on the photos. It has no shadowing effect etc makes it look dull...

It's very common for 1/6 figure makers to recycle parts whenever they can, having the M79 with the Comedian, as long as there are no distinct, Watchmen only markings on it, they'll use the same molds, might give it a different finish, depending on why the Comedian's weapon has the finish it does.

Back