Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to poke my nose here MaulFan, but I just thought I'd clarify, before we start speculating with the bike again.
This was translated/said regarding the article and HT H-D FatBoy:

So it actually was not HT pondering the possibility of the bike, but the reporter.
And as you mentioned the exact same scenario with the newer article a few days back mentioning the Hot Toys Rocky DX :monkey2 In actuality just a wish from the reporter...
I kinda think people posting these articles here should blur out the "wishes from the reporter" parts of them. While the articles are intresting to read, the end result here (because of the language barrier) usually is multiple pages of "WO-HOO! WE ARE GETTING THIS AND THAT FROM HT!" without any actual comfirmation. Just a thought...

But then I guess everyone would be asking why parts of the article were blurred? Censorship???
:rotfl NICE!

I'm going to create my own bandoiler out of some duty belts from monkey depot.

I did a quick browse on my More then meets the eye DC, but couldn't find any good pics showing the bandoiler in whole. I want to know how many "pockets" there are for the grenade and if they are evenly placed over the entire bandoiler etc.

I'm going to create my own bandoiler out of some duty belts from monkey depot.

I did a quick browse on my More then meets the eye DC, but couldn't find any good pics showing the bandoiler in whole. I want to know how many "pockets" there are for the grenade and if they are evenly placed over the entire bandoiler etc.

You know, there's this futuristic invention called "google"? And if you ask it one question, it brings you many answers... :) HA HA
Anyway here you go: https://images.google.fi/imgres?img...lier&hl=fi&rlz=1B3GGGL_fiFI363FI363&sa=G&um=1

Forgive me for posting this as it's such a big image, one of those that slows the page down and takes a while to re-size, but I thought it would be worth posting in here as well!

The image from the Milk scan magazine thread. Hope it's ok to post it here. I like how Arnold looks in that bloke's hands, something about seeing collectibles actually in someones hands is a refreshing change from the official spec pics etc, which make the figure look as realistic as possible.

201012719719554.jpg

That's a damn good Arnold figure right there!!

norm-4b685e3f959fe-Terminator+2%3A+Judgment+Day+%281991%29.jpeg

Do you guys have any god suggestion what I can use for the 1/6 scaled elastic loops to hold the grenades?

I've bought a black duty belt to use has base for the mod at monkeydepot

How come you're pouring so much into having these things and worrying about making stuff, wouldn't it be easier to wait and see if they unveil a BD figure with it all there and either get that whole figure or just the parts, might not be cheaper for the parts but particularly the bandolier, you wouldn't have to source pieces to make it.

I can't remember who it was, but i'm sure I saw some custom made bandoliers on here a while ago. In the "Building the perfect t-800 figure" thread. I think it may have been xenoviper, but don't quote me on that!

A few people made custom ones way back even when the Sideshow figure shipped, especially as time went on and hope of Sideshow making another figure with that gear faded.

After this figure, I'm hesitant towards acquisition of custom parts before anything's over. I was really close to tracking down some upgrade clothing and parts for my Sideshow T-800 right before this figure showed up the first time, and I have this feeling if I were to buy parts to add to this figure, a BD will be made and it will include the parts I source, and they'll likely be more accurrate than my bashed parts.

As I said earlier, I'm working to get the clean version of the T-800 with the M79 when he suppresses the Police.

If they make a BD version with Bandolier that is all fine and I will buy that version also. But then I want that gear to go with that figure not the clean one. Besides if they are going to be movie accurate the bandolier has to be a bit war torn, my version is going to be clean.

Besides, its fun customizing. I looked at elastic bands you use for 1:1 clothes but it will look out of scale.. So if you guys have any tip on what material to use, please advice.

I can't remember who it was, but i'm sure I saw some custom made bandoliers on here a while ago. In the "Building the perfect t-800 figure" thread. I think it may have been xenoviper, but don't quote me on that!

Thanks, found the thread and you where right, Xenoviper is the man. Will ask him on advice for the elastic loops..

yeah I bought my T2/3 leather outfit from Toys2 for $50 or 60? just a week or so before the T-800 announcement and I could just stab myself :p I reframe from buying parts now as long as I even have the suspicion that it will be included in an upcoming figure.

I'm almost wishing they wont release a version like that just to see your faces. :p But still, I want it badly myself so.. I definitely looking forward for that version.. :D

If you want to customize for the fun of that's cool, I just figure, if you're doing it out of suspicion their won't be anything from HT, then it might be better to wait and see first and save some hastle.

For fun and because I want my clean version to be able have this stuff without borrowing from the BD-version. Well, there probably will be kit bash kits to buy from ebay. So that argument fell short....

But they haven't said anything about the other version right?

Maybe its a nude biker bar figure.. :D

The only comment was BD in a list of possible figures, no confirmation or details on what it'd include if it's made.

Back