Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BD T-800 should could with

M-79
Bandolier
2 Head sculpts
Pistol
Steele Pipe/pole (to go through his chest:D)
Imo

I'm not sure about picking this T-800 up, I imagine I'd lik the BD version more, But i seriously would love to have this posed like Arnie is Dyson's house

ummm okay.

Ofc im going to buy it! But I will probaby not display it until I get a dedicated movie theatre room (Which is not going to happen until I buy a bigger apartment).

This is my livingroom, the shelf on the right is where I display my figures (Pic taken before i started collecting)

bild

can I have the cat?:D

Thats my son! :D

Anyway, My point is that if you like me have struggled to get a clean look of your apartment then a BD version might not fit that profile. Thats why im collecting items on my own for the Clean version even if HT will release them with a BD version. (I will still buy that version, is there any AA meetings for HT addiction?)

Ofc im going to buy it! But I will probaby not display it until I get a dedicated movie theatre room (Which is not going to happen until I buy a bigger apartment).

This is my livingroom, the shelf on the right is where I display my figures (Pic taken before i started collecting)

bild

Buy another bookshelf? :dunno

Shades off for me I think on both my figures. The eyes are too good to hide plus I think the sunglasses don't look quite right, I think they're better on NECAs one with a more accurate shape and size in relation to his face. Also what HT have presented - only a grey T-shirt - its not strictly film accurate to have the sunglasses on. I'll have him aiming the shotgun ala Enrique's camp. My other one is going to be the arm reveal scene so....

I've ordered two, one will be black t-shirt and sunglasses, the other'll be grey t-shirt and hopefully one day, clean Cyberdyne look.

I've ordered two, one will be black t-shirt and sunglasses, the other'll be grey t-shirt and hopefully one day, clean Cyberdyne look.

I knew that since the day this one this went up for pre order :D I can't justify buying this one in doubles at this time but I bet I will regret it :duh
But I am thinking that the BD might be a better double for me and I have this nagging feeling that Arnie may still get DXed afterall just because T2 was so huge! It's true we cant really see what else HT could do to DX it but if not this character who else would deserve it more.... to be DXed? :p

I wouldn't do doubles if T2 wasn't one of my most favorite movies, and T-800 from T2 one of my favorite characters of all time. I just really like all the unique looks he had throughout the course of the film.

Back