Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered mine, I will most likely just get this from my comic shop, I get 20% off but they don't always get what I want in. I don't want to take a chance. $132.00 I like that price with no S & H!!!

This is why I will no longer buy distributed product from SS unless it is a SS distributor exclusive. Reward Points be damned. You end up paying more so you really do pay for those discounts. Nothing is free. If you want to save money, especially in this economy, it pays to give the little guy your business. Alter Ego FTW.

I really can't stand how the site becomes dog slow.

Whats odd though is standard shipping shows up $0 for me.

Subtotal: $164.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $0.00
Grand Total: $164.99

I noticed his jacket is weathered in the first picture. Hope that comes across in production. :drool

Amazingly, it will, Joker, Marcus Wright and John Connor have wonderfully weathered clothing, I'm really impressed with what they're getting on produciton pieces these days.

For me anyway, yes. Living in CA this would be over 190 shipped. 165 + 15 CA tax plus 10+ shipping. OUCH! :horror

It's pretty much a 150 Figure and a great one. SSC got greedy, especially in this economy and with other choices to consider.

I'm sure HT is charging quite a bit for them and there's also the payment to Oak for Arnie's likeness. Plus the weak dollar.

I'm sure HT is charging quite a bit for them and there's also the payment to Oak for Arnie's likeness. Plus the weak dollar.

They shouldn't be paying Oak for Arnie's likeness, I thought it was covered by the T2 license, I figure that's why Sideshow made so many pieces depicting it, that there wasn't any extra costs or work dealing with Oak, and Oak's not listed at the bottom of the T2 images like they were with Dutch.

Amazingly, it will, Joker, Marcus Wright and John Connor have wonderfully weathered clothing, I'm really impressed with what they're getting on produciton pieces these days.

Sweet. Not that I need another line to collect. :monkey3

What is the going shipping rate from sideshowtoy to the UK usually? for those that have completed orders. It's not beyond $200 is it?

I'll just sell off less important things, start selling busts and other statue pieces, figures are my most favorite collectible as a general rule, but things i really like, I'm open to any collectible of it.

No exclusive means not getting from SS. As other Californians have stated price plus tax plus shipping equals going elsewhere for this.

My problem is I go back and forth with collectibles. I was into the Sideshow Star Wars line for awhile, but sold them all off. Last year I got into Sideshow PFs, but limited them to characters from 80s movies I grew up on and some classic monsters.

After looking at some of Hot Toys recent and upcoming releases, it's hard to not be pulled into their web. They're sculpting and fabrication is PF quality, but for less cost and less display space.

It's hard being a collector sometimes. :banghead

Back