Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is no doubt their best figure yet, and welcome to the board there is a lot of great guys and gals on the board here.

I've put off getting Hot Toys models in the past. I was tempted to get the Bank Heist Joker, but this T-800 looks to be their best one yet. I saw it up-close in Forbidden Planet in Liverpool and my jaw pretty much touched the floor! Ordered it online (£50 off on the Forbidden Planet website) and it should arrive within 10 days! Really can't wait, it's like Christmas and birthday rolled into one :p

Just wondering, has anyone tried putting the T-800 head on the Chris Redfield body? Or done a comparison of the two?

Seems these are the bulkiest bodies HT have released, right?! which one is bigger/heavier?

I dont own the Chris Redfield, so was curious as to how his TT matched up with the T-800 TT!

Has anyone purchased from Toys2 using their paypal option? I just saw that they had this in stock and went ahead to purchase it. I tried using the credit card option as always, but recently I received a new card and in the payment option, they did not have the expiration date that is on my card. So I tried through the paypal option but said that it was declined. On the order history summary it showed it failed but according to my bank account, it was charged and went through? I did send an email about this to them, but was wondering if anyone else went through something like this before with them. Sorry for long post, but a little bit worried I guess. Thanks

not to worry. eric is a stand up guy and would not risk his rep for something like that ;) Just pop him an email and explain the situation with documents available and see what he can do.
:borg:

Thanks Geil. Sent him another email with paypal receipt info as well. Now is just the waiting game.

Well I received my T800, amazing words cannot describe this figure, too bad I can't display him as my family pretty much hate Arnold. FML

Thanks Geil. Sent him another email with paypal receipt info as well. Now is just the waiting game.

My Sarah showed in my account as Failed as well, for whatever reason. I was worried at first, but they still sent it and all was well.

I just ordered my T-800 from them yesterday after I was excited to see they had him :).

Has anyone purchased from Toys2 using their paypal option? I just saw that they had this in stock and went ahead to purchase it. I tried using the credit card option as always, but recently I received a new card and in the payment option, they did not have the expiration date that is on my card. So I tried through the paypal option but said that it was declined. On the order history summary it showed it failed but according to my bank account, it was charged and went through? I did send an email about this to them, but was wondering if anyone else went through something like this before with them. Sorry for long post, but a little bit worried I guess. Thanks

Yeah, I had the same problem as well when I ordered Black Widow using Paypal.
I sent him an e-mail and he said everything went through ok on his end. Something's up with his site's Paypal option. :dunno

Just wondering, has anyone tried putting the T-800 head on the Chris Redfield body? Or done a comparison of the two?

Seems these are the bulkiest bodies HT have released, right?! which one is bigger/heavier?

I dont own the Chris Redfield, so was curious as to how his TT matched up with the T-800 TT!

000Commando_FINAL_pic1____72dpi_290mm.jpg

Easily the best figure ever made. You know this when it's compared to PF's and wins.

I don't have this figure yet..but even if i did get him and ended up thinking the same as you i would never say "easily" the best figure ever made ..Ironman M1 and the godfather are flat out amazing figures ..t800 could be better then them but it certainly wouldn't be by much.

Last edited:
Back