Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(Mine came the other day, I opened it up, checked for any defects and I didn't find any. Unfortunately for me I don't have any room for it yet(With Thor on the way as well.) so I had to put him back in his box for now.

:(Mine came the other day, I opened it up, checked for any defects and I didn't find any. Unfortunately for me I don't have any room for it yet(With Thor on the way as well.) so I had to put him back in his box for now.

Independence-Day-Dr-Brackish-Okun-12.jpg

"...Release meee "

GR's leather jacket is rally a betch to put on. the jacket's belt and zipper doesn't actually separate...how awkward is that!? :gah:

I just can't win on this one...after waiting a while to get it to ship, now Canada Post are on a lockout and it shipped yesterday :gah:

The bike won't turn off. Anyone having a problem? Lights go down but not completely off.

But it does turn on beautifully, just won't turn off completely. It's going to zap the batteries.

Belt buckle that snapped, and now the bike lights doing this. I do not even want this piece of crap anymore. Two days of owning it and I regret my purchase.

You do know this is not a real TOY right? why don't you stop throwing it around your room, set it up, remove the batteries?

Back