Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine from BBTS and noticed the stitching was coming apart at his shoulder on his jacket. How good are they about replacing items. Anyone ever have to send their items back to them??

From what I hear, they generally just send you a full new figure! Not sure what they'd do on something like this though. I'd definately shoot them an email.

they have the best CS of any online retailer or brick & mortar store hands down! at the very worst, if they are sold out, they will refind every penny to you. Many people have ended up with free defective figures though as when the replacement was sent they did not require the original to be sent back.

they have the best CS of any online retailer or brick & mortar store hands down! at the very worst, if they are sold out, they will refind every penny to you. Many people have ended up with free defective figures though as when the replacement was sent they did not require the original to be sent back.

Well i suppose thats good to hear. I would like a replacement if possible. I just hate hassling around with the shipping and the waiting. :gah:

For fun I took apart the hasbro bike and repainted the fork. IMO it looks pretty similar to the HT bike.

IMG_20110612_163231.jpg

For fun I took apart the hasbro bike and repainted the fork. IMO it looks pretty similar to the HT bike.

IMG_20110612_163231.jpg

People can say what they like, but I personally think that the Hasbro bike looks pretty good. Granted it doesn't have all the fancy paint aps that the Hot Toys version has, but still it looks pretty impressive in my book. Also the Hasbro figures sculpt blows the Hot Toys sculpt away. Again, just my opinion for all the will feel like jumping down my throat.

The sculpting on the engine is better in the HT version but not so superior as to sink Hasbro. I'm going to repaint the whole thing and add some dry brush black for accents. Then maybe add flickering lights. Right now I'm just toying with it because it's easier to modify and chop up Hasbro bike.

I jus absolutely love the Hasbro figure. The only downside to it is that his clothes are molded instead of being real material. Also the size drives me nuts because I can't keep him in any of my display cases, and I hate dust!!!!! Oh well, a weekly dusting can't hurt. Plus I kinda like him on top of my dresser.

Got a tracking number last week saying my GR is in The Bronx NY. Arrived on the 9th, and as of this morning still has not budged from there. Wonder what's up with that? Says I should expect it tomorrow. We'll see.

Last edited:

Now that's the best CS I've heard! :clap

Well lucky for me i was able to send my Ghost Rider back for a full refund however BBTS was sold out so i guess ill have to round him up else where. Also you guys may want to check your fig out. The one that i had sent back had loose stitching on his jacket and a tear in his back pocket. Did HT have to make his outfit so damn tight. :gah:

So I was rearranging my collection, dusting etc over the weekend and reserved an entire shelf for GR. Just wondering how people are setting theirs up? It looks as if his pants ride up a bit when he's sitting on the bike so I was wondering if that's causing a problem display wise?

Back