Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep it....sell it for higher price new in box...investment it is

I am thinking about selling my hellcycle since I don't have GR displayed on it. Has anyone seen/sold one on the boards, was trying to figure out what to sell it for.

I am thinking about selling my hellcycle since I don't have GR displayed on it. Has anyone seen/sold one on the boards, was trying to figure out what to sell it for.

Last time I looked there was a few cycles on eBay, I'd take a look there to get an idea. I hope your had a good think about selling the bike though, you may really regret it later down the line :)

Yeah i know, i was thinking about possibly regretting it
down the road. Decisions, decisions...

QUOTE=RagingBull;3794142]Last time I looked there was a few cycles on eBay, I'd take a look there to get an idea. I hope your had a good think about selling the bike though, you may really regret it later down the line :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, scalp us that don't have it. :dunno

I suppose if you had one and were to sell knowing full well you can make a profit on it ...you would then just give it away or sell it for same price you bought it for?....yeah right......

img0271ts.jpg

still one of my favorite figures.... :)

Great figure. I had to cancel due to finances. I have to pick and choose what I get. Too many lines and figures that I want from Hot Toys.

Great figure. I had to cancel due to finances. I have to pick and choose what I get. Too many lines and figures that I want from Hot Toys.

I'm right there with you. WAY too much coming down the pipes as of late. I've been a lot more picky myself.

Buy first, ask questions later with HT. Snooze, and lose. . . :lecture

So true. I need to learn to do that. I passed on this one and now, I'm regretting it. :(

Worst case scenario, if I'm on the fence, get it, and don't like it, I'll sell it at cost. There hasn't been a HT release that I've liked that has sold for less than retail, so my investment should be safe. If I lose a buck or two, that's fine, but I'm confident enough that it won't be much more than that.

I suppose if you had one and were to sell knowing full well you can make a profit on it ...you would then just give it away or sell it for same price you bought it for?....yeah right......

Key word...one. Not two.

Back