Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in. Box was huge! And the cycle is amazing! You guys were right. Unpacking this was awesome:panic:

So I guess I have a better chance of becoming Ghost Rider than getting my waitlist converted at this time? lol

So I guess I have a better chance of becoming Ghost Rider than getting my waitlist converted at this time? lol

It's funny because it's true.

Just for fun I got on the waitlist for the gun metal grey mk II about 2 months ago. They politely threw me off.

It's funny because it's true.

Just for fun I got on the waitlist for the gun metal grey mk II about 2 months ago. They politely threw me off.

Well someone a week or two ago got converted so I was like well maybe. But I doubt it.

^^
If I didn't all ready own this, yes I'd definitely pay $369 for this. It's an awesome piece, definitely one of my Fav's, go for it :)

Is that shipped? I know Toys2 still has some in stock for $349. Depending where you live, that might be a better option.

That is shipped. Is Toys2 a canadian place? Won't their shipping to U.S. be expensive?

That is shipped. Is Toys2 a canadian place? Won't their shipping to U.S. be expensive?

Yes they are Canadian. Have you browsed the Commerce section? I'm pretty sure i've come across prices lower than $369 for it.

Yes, that was me.
$316 shipped? Bravo sir! Bravo!

insert Orson Wells clapping 'here'

I was surprised. It was that ET online store. They had it at a good price and it ships soon. Ebay the cheapest was 349-369, BUT most of them are from suspicious HK sellers...

That's a pretty good deal considering EBay's prices. I would love to get this set.

Back