Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a good deal. Congrats! :hi5:

I have been drooling over it so much lately as I was more a 1/4 collector and yet lately I am more shifting to 1/6 with 1989 Batman and Joker and Boba Fett and IG88. The 1/4's are nice and I'd love the GR Maquette, but they are also big and take up so much room. I'm also one of the few that actually dug the 2007 movie. :wink1:

Anyone have a secure way of displaying the bike? It just looks like it would fall over at the slightest movement.

I have mine on a wobbly dresser. I use it to support myself working out with dumbbells and put clothes in there all the time and it never feels like it will go over.

Anyone have a secure way of displaying the bike? It just looks like it would fall over at the slightest movement.

I put the black display stand right underneath. Doesn't wobble at all and looks good! :)

img0271ts.jpg

I have been drooling over it so much lately as I was more a 1/4 collector and yet lately I am more shifting to 1/6 with 1989 Batman and Joker and Boba Fett and IG88. The 1/4's are nice and I'd love the GR Maquette, but they are also big and take up so much room. I'm also one of the few that actually dug the 2007 movie. :wink1:

Glad you made that transition! :hi5: 1/6th figures are much better & cheaper! :lol

Cool figure. I am still on the fence with this one, though. I'll probably make up my mind when he is going for like $1,000. Then it will be too late.

If your on the fence, you should definitely buy this, it's such an awesome piece & if you don't want it, you can be the one to flip it for a 1000 bucks down the line ;)

Glad you made that transition! :hi5: 1/6th figures are much better & cheaper! :lol

Oh it's not a complete transition. I have Movie Cap and Joker PF's on waitlist so if they convert I will be adding them. I just couldn't stick with Carbo Han and Cobra Commander PF's so I cancelled them. ;)

Oh it's not a complete transition. I have Movie Cap and Joker PF's on waitlist so if they convert I will be adding them. I just couldn't stick with Carbo Han and Cobra Commander PF's so I cancelled them. ;)

Oh I see. Then glad you're able to add these fantastic 1/6th figures in your collection. That Joker PF btw is ftw! :hi5:

Oh I see. Then glad you're able to add these fantastic 1/6th figures in your collection. That Joker PF btw is ftw! :hi5:

Yeah, it's still a small collection even when I get everything on order. 1/6th-wise, I only currently have Barney Ross, Han Solo Bespin, Duncan McLeod and will have Ghost Rider this thursday. On order are IG88, Boba Fett, 1989 Batman and Joker.

Yeah, it's still a small collection even when I get everything on order. 1/6th-wise, I only currently have Barney Ross, Han Solo Bespin, Duncan McLeod and will have Ghost Rider this thursday. On order are IG88, Boba Fett, 1989 Batman and Joker.

..and eventually, that will grow esp. now HT's on fire when releasing figures & acquiring new licenses.:monkey3 Keep it up! :wink1:

The Ghost Rider is riding on FedEx and should be here shortly. Any advice as to what NOT to do with posing or putting him together, etc? Like any easily breakable areas?

From what I remember, some have complained that the jacket and the spikes are somewhat fragile.

Well it just arrived and not as big as the PF boxes I am used to but kinda big, more skinny and tall. At work so can't quite open it and play with it. :rotfl

Actually have to give a shout out (and hope I don't jinx myself with a damaged product) but ET Hobbies was very quick in shipping this out and were like the only online store that still had it without a huge markup!

Man, it takes awhile to get used to 1/6th figures. I'm not used to trying to figure out poses and what not to do in order to get them posed. This one is impressive but a pain in the ass to get to certain parts of the GR head and to get him posed correctly on the bike. Anyone have a 1/6th guide for DUMMIES? lol

Just take your time and read the instructions correctly and for posing just look at the official pics to get an idea of what you want........posing is half the fun:hi5:

Back