Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it. Where did u see it? :)

20110429055709152.jpg

Never mind I saw it on the video :) We don't get the chains?
217198_10150173498362550_546327549_6986452_51001_n.jpg

Bike doesn't make much sense without the figure, IMO. But there might be a couple of folks out there who, like BM said, would want it for their Medi figure (though I doubt he would look very good with it, and I figure most serious GR fans are gonna want the HT figure as an upgrade anyway) or who just like evil looking motorcycles. I don't imagine the bike itself will be worth much on the secondary market. I hope I'm wrong, though, because I'm only interested in the figure and would like to offload the bike if it was worth my while to do so.

Anyone noticed he actually have two shotguns now? The normal one and the powered up on he used at the end?

It's cool that HT is giving us one without someone starting a petition thread.

It's kewl. I'm sure there are tons of things HT does on their own that don't require a petition or things forum whiners think they got changed.

It's kewl. I'm sure there are tons of things HT does on their own that don't require a petition or things forum whiners think they got changed.

Well the second shotgun was spoken of before but i don't think the figure was popular enough for someone to even care to start a petition for it......now if this were a predator figure!:lol:slap

Damn, I'm suffering from BUYERS REGRET! I didn't really care for this until I saw these pictures but now it's too late... It's sold out every where!

I wish they had added the skeleton hands i was asking for. Maybe someone will make them for him :dunno

Yeah Skeleton hands would have been better than the extra shotgun. He had the skeletal hands until like the end it seemed like. Of course he shouldn't have the spiked up spikes in his jacket either if you were to use the Cage sculpt. But at least he is coming with more than originally advertised as. Sure beats Sideshow's disapearing cup trick.

This figure looks great but I think the figure itself is a little underwhelming...but can't blame HT if that is indeed how Cage's outfit looked in the film...I don't remember

Back