Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if they make a figure of the new movie, people who skipped this one will still want the old school chopper and this will go up in value

I think this looks better than expected, but still too skinny! I wonder if the electrics are contain in the head, because a Royce body would fill the figure out.

Yeah i might pop mine on a larger TT as well but i'll wait and see how he looks in hand 1st.

Bananaman (in your sig) i used to watch that as a kid :)

I think this looks better than expected, but still too skinny! I wonder if the electrics are contain in the head, because a Royce body would fill the figure out.

GR is on a mostly Adv.TT body with a smaller neck/torso ball joint. Adv.TT's torso is actually narrower than narrow shoulder TT.

To get a large body overall you can transfer GR arms to a narrow TT body (Essentially Wesker's body with smaller forearms), you'll need to mod GR's light-up neck/head to accept a larger ball and use a standard neck connector for the fixed neck Nic. Cage sculpt.

You cannot use Royce's body because of larger forearms and incompatible neck.

I think he rides a cruiser/sports bike instead of a chopper in the new movie

Which one is it?

Cruiser and a sportbike are two completely different things.

Sportbike
Sport-bike.jpg

Cruiser
1961-harley-davidson.jpg

Chopper
2006-von-dutch-kustom-motorcycle-chopper-21333936.jpg

I heard that there will be multiple Ghost Riders in the movie and that ONE of them will be riding a VMax, which is definitely not a cruiser.

If Blaze isn't on a chopper, I'll be pissed.

I've seen a few photos from the set of Ghost Rider 2 and the bikes are definitely not choppers. Looks like they dropped it for a standard sports bike. And I agree. That really sucks as the Hell Chopper is the signature bike for character. Stupid really.

Maybe the sport bikes are for Danny Ketch, isn't he supposed to be kind of a young guy in GR2? They can have Johnny Blaze riding a chopper while the younger Danny Ketch riding sport bikes, that could make for some good dynamics between the two Ghost Riders.

I've seen a few photos from the set of Ghost Rider 2 and the bikes are definitely not choppers. Looks like they dropped it for a standard sports bike. And I agree. That really sucks as the Hell Chopper is the signature bike for character. Stupid really.

Any link on that pics from the set of GR 2? :wave

Wish the lightup skull HS was brighter, in some pics it looks so underwhelming when posed with his ride. Is that something you guys think collectors could fix somehow?

Arghhh. Better and better pics popping up even more. I am glad I poed this damn skull head lol.

Don't like Cage's expression. But the flaming skull HS digging it so bad.

Apart from the cage head, this amazing. Ordered months ago from Toys2. Can't wait after seeing these pics!
I wonder when they will be shipping?

(Nothing wrong with the cage headsculpt, I just think he is as cheesy as hell!)

Back