Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys isn't he scheduled to arrive on March or so. Where is he? When is he coming? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

bbicn:

234541gzthe8dpet600g6b.jpg

234537js13dhj85b31h3gp.jpg

23454655cn52aosrn5uu7n.jpg
2345442ffot5x8vk523xhk.jpg

Toysdaily:

DSCN7749.JPG

DSCN7752.JPG

Freaking kidding me. OMFG that light up feature sure looks alive. I was skeptical the first time I Poed this. Turns out to be very great.

That fire effect fully lit up is positively some of the coolest effects on a collectible of this kind I have ever seen. That is BADASS!!!

The Punisher (Dolph Lungren) :slap What a waste.

The Punisher (Tom Jane) :ohbfrank: Better, but if it were not for John Travolta in the film it probably would have been a major flop.

Punisher- War Zone (Ray Stevenson) :hi5: Now that was a Punisher movie.

I almost hate them for making this. I made some mods to the Medicom GR and the Hasbro cycle for some flickering light effect. I think it looks pretty cool. Must be 50 tiny LEDs in there. But next to this, it looks a grade school science profect. And you realize that the Hasbro bike, while a good effort for the price, really is a toy.

It's like when many people (including me) spend lots of money and time doing their own Tech Noir Terminator only to have our efforts nullified by HT.

Will I found a unboxing video of this guy on youtube... But for some reason I cant post the link or the video over here... WHY WHY WHY !!! Ive done it before many times...

Same here now seeing it all lit up :panic::panic::panic::panic: OMFG i want it , but i hate Nicholas Cage

Yeah Nick Cage...sigh...I'll say no more BUT I MUST have this- despite the awful movie- despite him..it is a MUST, now that tell's you how unbelievable a job HT did on this!:clap

Will I found a unboxing video of this guy on youtube... But for some reason I cant post the link or the video over here... WHY WHY WHY !!! Ive done it before many times...

Here you go.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVeXw1MQLf8"]YouTube - Hot Toys 1/6 scale Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set In Stock[/ame]

Nick Cage is classic...

NO...NO...NOT THE BEES...NOT THE BEES... YOU _____ES... THIS IS MURDER... MURDER...

Good old Wickerman...LOL

Anyone noticed he actually have two shotguns now? The normal one and the powered up on he used at the end?

It's cool that HT is giving us one without someone starting a petition thread.

I don't see it. Where did u see it? :)

Back