Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just paid last payment on this set through osb with a delivery within 2 weeks give or take a day or two i guess,most people shouls be getting theirs too with me being from the uk and all?:blissy good news indeed:yess:

So please, bought this the other day. Should be shipping tomorrow.

However i've been told it's needing extra packing otherwise the box may be damaged!

Either way. Next week i should have him!!

Just got back from holiday to see an email from OSB for my final payment for this & VI (finally :)) can not wait to get both of these but GR in particular :yess:

This bastard is sold out almost everywhere. The only place that still had it for retail is Hollywood Heroes. Has anyone here ordered from them?

:lol This is what happens when people 'pass' because of the price initially and then cave when in-hand pics show up. I had a feeling this would be a gem from the get go because of that. I've never ordered from them, but they might be your last shot.

Looks like saturday toys jacket and ht wolverine pants.

:lol This is what happens when people 'pass' because of the price initially and then cave when in-hand pics show up. I had a feeling this would be a gem from the get go because of that. I've never ordered from them, but they might be your last shot.

Yea, I chuckled a bit.

photo165.jpg
[/url]

kinda regret not preordering this but i've got so many expensive stuff on order in next couple of weeks and months that i had to pass on this piece and i don't think it will be easy to find at retail price in a few months espicially because i think its more limited than for example iron man or predator figures

Lol at the T1000 pic. I just heard the growl in my head that Ghost Rider wouldve made if someone tried to take his bike.

Do you think people will part this out (bike, Cage sculpt) or keep it together? I am hoping to score a Cage sculpt and make it my first big time bash. I am a huge fan of Adaptation and was hoping to make it like this....

adaptation_cage.jpg

The sculpt is key (I know I can't do that). But I can try my hands at the hair, new clothes, 1/6th typewriter, etc.

Back