Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo158.jpg
[/url]​

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl awesome!

Didn't realize the jaw was articulated, that thing looks badass! Leave the Nick Cage head in the box and you have yourself a real winner :lol

I haven't been following this guy, but someone please tell me there's a 'Yooou......!' pointing finger included!

Picture-110.jpg

A friend of mine who works as a prof photogragher believes the shots have been doctored. Not shopped, but "contrast layered". Don't ask me for specifics, but they essentially darkened the blacks and turned up the lights to create that great effect. I'm still getting it though. Looks too cool.

Who's? watermelon's or the ones from ToysDaily? contrast layers is still Photoshopped. Either messing with the Curves or Levels settings.

You can still pull off that look with strong lamps and up the camera contrast/vibrance/colour.

Professional photographers tweak their photos in Photoshop anyway. Most these days heavily rely on Lightroom and Aperture. You just need to read the forums and groups on flickr. There's thousands of them that do it. It's not a bad thing. Some photographers even bring out the best of colours/blacks/whites without even touching any manipulation software.

I remember when I first got my Canon DSLR, some people said I photoshopped the blurring as it was that heavy. It was all from the camera. Wish I had endless money to throw at camera gear. Photographers style with their equipment setups can be breath taking. Yet sadly I always see so many people claim or scream whatever spin some people put on it thats it's been photoshopped. Different people have different techniques on how they use their gear.

This bastard is sold out almost everywhere. The only place that still had it for retail is Hollywood Heroes. Has anyone here ordered from them?

Back