Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get it if I were on the fence- around $250- not much more than a new IM figure these days- you get ALOT for your money....plus I think production a FRACTION of the Thor or IM or Jack Sparrow coming- high high prices once it sells out.

I'd get it if I were on the fence- around $250- not much more than a new IM figure these days- you get ALOT for your money....plus I think production a FRACTION of the Thor or IM or Jack Sparrow coming- high high prices once it sells out.

It is around $250.

It is look really good. Received my notice as well from SS. Just wondering if anybody knows the overall length of the bike yet. SS states that it is 18 inches. Is that true?

It's obvious pictures weren't original nonetheless the figure turns out to be much better than I expected. Awesome!

mr.thrifty?

I'm offended.....:monkey4

rahr_yes_2.gif

At first I passed on this fig. but after I saw it in Hot Toys Community post. It's sick. The fig. does not look skinny any more and the skull look more mean. But SS's maquette still looks better.

The batpod is slightly longer and bigger iirc, don't own the batpod but have seen it on display

got mine....bike underscale? doesnt look that to me...perhaps I am not a micro fussy collector

Its not that big for figure and bike. Bruce DX is just as big, and Batpod and Tumbler dwarfs it.

Back