Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by that logic then this is an obscure angle. :)

0451e598.jpg

From Gully Foyle's post.

This picture was taken from a high angle. Things will look small from that angle. Pictures taken from a level angle will be a more accurate representation of the bike actual size.

I noticed the knee to fuel tank distance and the head of the bike height to the shoulders. Plus look at the handlebar angles.

398966441_b1ed088483_o.jpg

ghostRider.jpg

You've opened a can of worms though. :)

Actually in the first pic the bike looks a lot larger than the second almost like a super wideangle shot

If one compares this:

GhostRider051_1169763187.jpg

to this:

0451e598.jpg

I don't see how one can say the HT bike is truly in scale.
Unless the human on the prop bike is a dwarf, the HT bike is clearly a little undersized, no?
Not by much, but the forks look larger on the prop bike . . .

(Not a troll post, just observing :wink1:)

Don't buy it then.

Wait for Enterbays version. :rotfl

At the end of the day, if you look at the entire HT line up, there is nothing like this... during Halloween in a dark setting this figure will please for years to come.

As for the bike being out of scale, it is absolutely. Use the gas tank as a gauge... but I don't care. I have this puppy probably 2-3 days away and I will probably display the bike separately from the figure in 2 separate 15 inch cases... because the bike is as long as 40 cm, it doesn't fit in the detolf.

Anyone want a free Nick cage head?:lol

I hated the movie, I don't like the character, Cage makes me wanna vom in my mouth, but I can't wait to get my hands on this. Pre-ordered months ago, looks amazing.

I hated the movie, I don't like the character, Cage makes me wanna vom in my mouth, but I can't wait to get my hands on this. Pre-ordered months ago, looks amazing.

That doesnt make much sense.
Light up feature looks amazing.

any issues with this figure disappears once you see it in hand and lit up:exactly: a quote from a good friend who has it:gah: luckily my display isnt a detolf and can take this fig with 6 cm left each end so will look made to measure:yess:,cant wait:impatient:

Sure it does, same here... we are toy collectors, movie might suck, nick cage is a goof, but dam that is one neat Figure they put out...

I didnt like the film, Cage is alright but rubbish in this film but i enjoyed thr comics and character from when i read them back in the day and im not that excited which doesnt make sense thats all.

My dad knew that Francis Ford Coppola was related to Nicholas Cage, who is actually Nicholas Coppola. Damn, never knew. I feel bad for Francis Ford Coppola.

Back