Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can indeed remove the adapter for the Cage head but not the flame head. The reason they place an adapter on the cage head is because the flame head neck joint is just too small and thin.

If the flame head had a normal joint, then HT wouldn't be wasting money to make a special adapter for the Cage head.

I guess you're right, but at least I can make a second figure with the Cage head, so now does anyone know where I can get a good flaming skeleton right hand?

sample3.jpg

Considering the size of the bike we should be getting a bigger battery size. I just don't think four to six of those button size batteries are going to cut it.

Hope BBTS get their stock soon. :clap

So far for their Batpod and Batmobile and light stands HT has been using AAA and also reason Why I believe the skullhead flames are not as bright as those of the bike seen in pretty much any pictures so fat
btw to clarify I know this don't come with a powersupply option and has a larger compartment for what is likely AAA on the bottom of the bike. Also looks like the seat is actually leather!!

:borg:

Yes but who's body would you use for Nick? is he a skeleton?

Sounds like some people don't want to display it with the sculpt.

Weren't you one of them? So why why complain about the body size in relation to Johnny Blaze when you won't display him as such?

Mine should be hear tomorrow :)

Can someone that has one help me out? I need dimension on the bike, I want to have a case built for it. Thanks.

Sounds like some people don't want to display it with the sculpt.

Weren't you one of them? So why why complain about the body size in relation to Johnny Blaze when you won't display him as such?

Mine should be hear tomorrow :)

Yeah, I know what you mean... I don't want poop on the parade for sure... I am still excited to get mine.

But my point is... why include a sculpt that basically doesn't fit with the body... skinny is just fine for Skull head, but not with Nick... maybe I would pose him had the body fit... nah

Back