Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair that guy on the bike is only 5 feet 2 inches, lol.

Exactly. The guy on the bike is a runt. He doesn't even have any knee bend while seated with his feet on the ground. I bet he needed a ladder to saddle up.

Eli26 ^^ & that he was so nearly Superman when Tim Burton was supposed to direct before Warners pulled the plug (according to Empire Mag) I actually really like Cage but I agree he does make some ____ty films sometimes. Either way, can not wait for my GR figure to arrive, looks bit special from the in-hand pictures I've seen so far. Not to much longer to wait now :)

Are the lights battery operated?
Hopefully they are not battery operated as I feel that this is a figure which better have the lights have on most of the time.:exactly:

so far HT electronics always have been battery operated and this is no exception :( would be nice though

so far HT electronics always have been battery operated and this is no exception :( would be nice though

This figure looks awesome lit up but the magic stops as soon as the lights go out IMO. I can't think of another figure where the lights are integral to the identity of the character - it would've been a good move to come up with a battery alternative for just this one.

This figure looks awesome lit up but the magic stops as soon as the lights go out IMO. I can't think of another figure where the lights are integral to the identity of the character - it would've been a good move to come up with a battery alternative for just this one.

I'm really hard pressed to think of an alternative other than a plug in... like to a wall...? or solar?

You don't think Johnny by himself grasping that chain (un-lit) has any appeal?

I'm getting a factory sealed one... so at this point I'm on the fence, that's why I was asking for more pics... I like firey skulls man, that's pretty cool, the bike is dope but in out of scale which is a flaw which equals ahhhhhhhhh! Nick cage is retarded... body is too skinny... ooooohhhhh but it lights up.... :dunno

what should I do... flip it? be worth a buck or 2 near halloween

Considering the size of the bike we should be getting a bigger battery size. I just don't think four to six of those button size batteries are going to cut it.

Hope BBTS get their stock soon. :clap

I really don't get folk who are complaining that the body is too skinny. They are aware of what Ghost rider is made up of aren't they?

Being a skeleton means you are skinny.

I'm getting a factory sealed one... so at this point I'm on the fence, that's why I was asking for more pics... I like firey skulls man, that's pretty cool, the bike is dope but in out of scale which is a flaw which equals ahhhhhhhhh! Nick cage is retarded... body is too skinny... ooooohhhhh but it lights up.... :dunno

what should I do... flip it? be worth a buck or 2 near halloween

You either want it or you don't. :dunno

I'm going to reveiw the movie again to get a look at his build, skinny or not, but if he is and I can remove that little red neck plug adapter I can always switch him to a Narrow should (if he's on a slim) or a regular TT. I think an advanced would be way to much.

I just waiting to get in right now actually.:impatient:

He is actually on an advance body. Replacing it with a narrow shoulder will make him look slightly bulkier because narrow TT shoulder is wider than the advance.

However, good luck with some major operation because there is no way the flame head will fit the narrow ball joint.

I think this figure looks pretty sweet. Its much better with the light on. Hated the movie. In fact I think Ghost Rider is probably the most bad ass looking character in which none of the story arcs ever did anything for me. Like I wanted to like them because the character is so badass but nothing. Sweet figure though and this whole biker being out of scale thing is kinda stupid. He looks fine.

He is actually on an advance body. Replacing it with a narrow shoulder will make him look slightly bulkier because narrow TT shoulder is wider than the advance.

However, good luck with some major operation because there is no way the flame head will fit the narrow ball joint.

If you can seach around for some pictures of the heads off, you can see a red adapter inside the neck, There is an open box picture maybe a few posts back where you can see it in the bottom of the Cage head and a picture I borrowed from a seller on EBay. I think that if you remove the adapter both heads night fit on a regular TT neck post.

exampletwo.jpg

exampleone.jpg

The skull has a proprietary small socket joint. it will only fit on one body. I f you remove the plastic flame the red neck is very thin. IDK if you can take out the bulb but its probably also a small socket

The Nick cage has an adapter you can change to a normal joint.

If you can seach around for some pictures of the heads off, you can see a red adapter inside the neck, There is an open box picture maybe a few posts back where you can see it in the bottom of the Cage head and a picture I borrowed from a seller on EBay. I think that if you remove the adapter both heads night fit on a regular TT neck post.

exampletwo.jpg

exampleone.jpg

You can indeed remove the adapter for the Cage head but not the flame head. The reason they place an adapter on the cage head is because the flame head neck joint is just too small and thin.

If the flame head had a normal joint, then HT wouldn't be wasting money to make a special adapter for the Cage head.

Back