Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved mine yesterday and I have to say it gave me multiple orgasms.

That's not to be taken literally.

IMG_20110606_205453.jpg

Phewh! The flame effects are just ridiculously amazing! :clap

Finally got back to the states and able to open him up. The rear tire does not seem to be in the center of the bike and flames, it seems to be off by a smidge. Can anyone who has it check theirs?

This is nitpicking, but HT should have made a skeleton lower body, cause when you pose him on the bike and him having no socks, his human legs is exposed and throws the illusion off that a full skeleton is riding the bike.

Finally got back to the states and able to open him up. The rear tire does not seem to be in the center of the bike and flames, it seems to be off by a smidge. Can anyone who has it check theirs?

This is nitpicking, but HT should have made a skeleton lower body, cause when you pose him on the bike and him having no socks, his human legs is exposed and throws the illusion off that a full skeleton is riding the bike.

For mine i straightened the leg, then pulled the trousers down more so they just go over the top of the boots.

UPS be in my house soon!!!!!! and the MEDICOM GHOST RIDER is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Room for Hot Toys Ghost Rider!!

Yeah I got the crooked tire... can't notice unless the bike is upside down but none the less it's not straight.

I'm guessing I'm going to have to sculpt a bone hand pointing...

The ankles are no biggie just pull the pants lower when he's standing...

I heard a strange rumor that HT didn't even make enough to cover the pre-orders... :dunno

Where'd you here that? No one has mentioned that their PO was cancelled. At least not that I read. Plus it would be uncharacteristically careless and unprofessional for HT.

Where'd you here that? No one has mentioned that their PO was cancelled. At least not that I read. Plus it would be uncharacteristically careless and unprofessional for HT.

I preordered two from AE and only got one...I think there is something to that talk....

I preordered two from AE and only got one...I think there is something to that talk....

Yeah not sure why, me thinks it's cause they were expecting many to cancel or...

Once they got started they realized how difficult this one was and just cut their losses?

I called AE to see if they expected any cancellations and they told me no and that SS is shipping all of theirs, so there's no excess. Funny that Spindrift would only get one of his two then?

I was told they may not be able to fulfill all orders. They said they would ship all single orders first, then the doubles. I ordered two and received two. They were on separate orders though, not sure if that matters.

I got this bad boy last Friday and still haven't opened him; my collection is getting too big and room is starting to become a factor. Also my coffee is too hot and my cookies are too crunchy...boo hoo.

I got this bad boy last Friday and still haven't opened him; my collection is getting too big and room is starting to become a factor. Also my coffee is too hot and my cookies are too crunchy...boo hoo.

Steve74 - I guarantee you once you open it, you'll find out there is "something" taking up the space that your GR should be in... meaning you'll shelve whatever else you have for this bad boy once you open it..

finish your coffee... open it up and take some pics eh

Back