Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0794ma.jpg

Looks like top o' the Detolf has become a popular spot! Looks awesome!

Great pics, Josh.

You should contact Hot Toys about an exclusive Doily pack-in.
(Ultra-Limited Unobtanium edition)

Great pics, Josh.

You should contact Hot Toys about an exclusive Doily pack-in.
(Ultra-Limited Unobtanium edition)

Thank ya!!

Thats a good idea. Maybe, I should start my own company doilies for collectors. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1IXhB4g4VQ"]Ghost Rider Review[/ame]

I have mine!! INCREDIBLE!! and I call sick at work just for enjoy my figures!!! :)

At least they didn't cancel it and go to the next guy in line. That has happened to me before and I missed out on something.

Snapped a few more shots. I admit enjoying turning off the lights and watching the flame effect.

IMG_20110607_220246.jpg

IMG_20110606_205434.jpg

IMG_20110606_210918.jpg

They didn't charge you anything up front so they don't technically have to ship you anything. However, I understand your frustration. I also ordered from AE and hope this comes soon. I was mad at myself for not ordering two, but I guess now it may not have mattered.

come on man, don't be a ******, give it to your brother first.

No way you could have seen this coming though, very frustrating... but it's HT not AE... IMO at least.

0608011305.jpg

0608010153.jpg

0608010158.jpg

0608011304.jpg

0608011303.jpg

0608011301.jpg

I opened my GR figure last night and I'm kicking myself for waiting to do it. He's really top notch, one of HT's best. I'm working on a Blaze bash to display with the rest on my Marvel Knights (Blade, Punisher ect.) I also traded Wolverine's boots which are blackish for Ghost Riders which are dark brown. They look great, each one matches the others much better and Wolverine's are also a higher cut boot so they cover GR's ankles better when he's posed on the bike. The only gripe I have about the figure is his "hell fire" shotgun, it seem pretty cheap looking compared to the normal one.

come on man, don't be a ******, give it to your brother first.

No way you could have seen this coming though, very frustrating... but it's HT not AE... IMO at least.

I think you quoted the wrong person. AE came through for me and sent me two. One of them came with a broken buckle like Kairus's though.

My original issue was that I had ordered two long before they sold out, and AE said they would be fullfilling all single orders before the doubles. I think they should fulfill orders in the order they were placed. If they had stated from the beggining that their was a limit of one, I would have ordered the second set elsewhere. Doesn't matter anymore since they were able to complete both orders.

Back