Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may well have been inspired to do the light-up, translucent plastic by Hasbro. This is the first time I recall HT doing something quite like this, and they might be more similar than you would expect by chance.

Regarding the light-up, I accidentally left my head light on last night for about 3 1/2 hours, and when I remembered to turn it off the light was only about 1/3rd as bright. FYI.

GR with his crew:

DSCN2666-1.jpg

A less flattering, non lit-up facial shot for those interested:

DSCN2668.jpg

What, no War Machine!

What, no War Machine!
Honestly, I didn't read Iron Man comics as a kid (apart from some of his Avengers stuff and an old TPB collecting some of his late 70s/early 80s stuff). And nostalgia drives my collecting habits. Plus, though War Machine is a pretty cool looking character, he always felt like an Iron Man knock-off (which, I guess is what he is), and that knocks him down a few rungs in my book. On top of that, in general, I like human Hot Toys figures more than the robot guys (or guys in robot suits) and aliens. I've tried to keep those kinds of figures to a minimum.

I would like to have him in my collection, but not for the price. I was pushing it getting two Iron Men, but the battle damage of the Mark VI sucked me in.

[ame="https://youtu.be/oU_dfXkN0Ss"]https://youtu.be/oU_dfXkN0Ss[/ame]

nice review bro! too bad about the belt, hopefully you get a replacement from HT or at least pick up a replacement jacket off ebay or maybe toyanxiety

Got mine today and its perfect. I was amazed how big the bike is. He couldnt fit in my cabinet on the bike so i have him placed on the top which looks cool as hell. One thing i didnt like was trying to get the fiery neck ring back under the shirt but other than i had a great time unboxing and posing him. Im gonna have to get some batteries for his bike though.. And does the neck ring go inside of the head or is it suppose to stay on the outside? It came with the ring on the inside but his head couldnt worth spit.

They may well have been inspired to do the light-up, translucent plastic by Hasbro. This is the first time I recall HT doing something quite like this, and they might be more similar than you would expect by chance.

Regarding the light-up, I accidentally left my head light on last night for about 3 1/2 hours, and when I remembered to turn it off the light was only about 1/3rd as bright. FYI.

Clear flamed skeleton hands that light up similar to Iron Man hand would have rocked on GR.

Back