Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a dumb question (i noe...considering the diff in price and the fact they're diff characters), but if you had to choose one, which would it be? The Mark V or the Spiderman 3 figure?

Spider-Man is more iconic than the Mark V and it's 2-3 minutes of screen time.

True...i love Spidey's suit but the level of detail that HT put into V's armor is just immense...probably rivaled only by the Mark I. Aargh if only $ grew on trees!

Kind of a dumb question (i noe...considering the diff in price and the fact they're diff characters), but if you had to choose one, which would it be? The Mark V or the Spiderman 3 figure?

Mark V and it isn't even close for me, like someone stated this is looking to be the best IM figure of the line - some will argue the best of all of HT's lines.

Well, I'm an IM fan, so the choice is obvious for me.

Also, with regards to the Spiderman figure, I don't like how it looks like he is wearing boots.

i'm really surprised the mark V is still available for preorder. i thought he would be much more popular. so badass looking.

i'm really surprised the mark V is still available for preorder. i thought he would be much more popular. so badass looking.
Yea but it's hard to find him at the discounted PO prices. When I did, I got hit by relatively high shipping charges :slap

seems-legit--large-msg-130595776489.jpg

if i could pick only one of all iron man figures showed at comic con it would definitely be Mark V :rock

if i could pick only one of all iron man figures showed at comic con it would definitely be Mark V :rock

Seems like he's the one getting the least amount of attention these last few months, doesn't it?

A shame.

yeah HT needs to release this figure before it dries up quicker than spit in Arizona. there's not even any changes to justify to delay.

Back