Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think someone may have slightly larger fingers than anticipated was meant to 122.55 i reckon. Just shows how 1 decimal point can cost so much ......EPIC FAIL

hahaha amazing. i wish he was going for that much. because i preordered 2, and that would be worth letting go of one/

shame as well cos the seller is a guy i use alot in HK, really good seller.

I cant see the mark V ever going for that unless its made with white gold :wink1: can you imagine the adverts in the marketplace "WTT:my kidney for a IM mark V"

IMG_0555.jpg

In the pictures from cons and what not the Mark V always looks much better proportioned than the promo pics. Not surprising as the in-hand Mark IV/VI pics looked way better than the promo pics as well.

According to SS's site the Mark V is slated for October so September is a fantastic guess for HK release.

i just ordered one yesterday. I'm quickly learning that even if I am mildly interested in a hot toy i should just buy it or pay almost double if not more. why do these have to be so cool?

Back