Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My photo just got retweeted by Clark Gregg. :)

947064_10152465468269460_897996629_n.jpg

Clark Gregg is the coolest person in the world

He certainly interacts with his fans on Twitter more than anyone else that I follow. This is about the 5th time he's replied/retweeted me.

No offense but I really hate it when people amount the need of a figure to their screen time... a cool figure is a cool figure, I dont need to have the movie playing when Im looking at my figures, I play better movies in my own head

:clap:goodpost:

that's why i LOVE the mandarin. he looks cool and the wow factor speaks volumes to me.

I got my Coulson last Thursday. Its a very nice figure that has a lot options in the way of accessories.
My only downer is the Destroyer gun. Even though it doesnt appear that Sideshow mention this, it does have a light in it. So I was suprised when I open the box and read the instructions, so out came the gun. Pulled the tab for the batteries and turned it on...Nothing! Opened the battery compartment and wiggled the batteries about and eventually the light came on. However, it a completely dark room, its hardly visable. Under normal light, you have to look down the barrel just to see if the light is on. Under movement, the batteries sometimes shift again, which means you need to take the battery compartment off and wiggle the batteries. Ive ordered some new batteries in case its that simple to make the light more visable, but I hve my doubts.
Anyone else have this issue?

Back