Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLO4_PMCAAAyT9f.jpg:large

You bastard! You finished it! I haven't gotten all my pieces and parts from Bricklink yet. Man that looks awesome. Can't wait to finish mine. Good on ya! I plan on putting mine in my Iron Man detolf. Yeah, that looks great. :)

Wait, one more thing. Did you preorder the Marvel video game from Walmart to get the Iron Patriot fig? I dig the Lego video games so the Minifig was just icing on the cake.

LOL I tried getting the bricks from the lego website but they didn't have half of the Lego bricks... I might try bricklink later on!!! I did preorder the Walmart Marvel Video Game just for the Iron Patriot minifig!!! lol I just bought all these last friday:

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

I Finally got all my parts. Gonna probably work on it this or next week. Yeah, I had to get like 3/4 of the parts from Lego. The rest I got off of Bricklink. Took a lot of hunting and pecking to get them. You can do it, just keep at it. And it's not a cheap set to build. You'll probably spend at least 70 bucks to built it (if you don't use parts from your own Legos).

In hand pics of that sculpt.
1617BBE2-D333-458E-9B00-6621D1A22181-8209-000004F848C9740A_zps05fa14cc.jpg

28D38F65-17AE-41FC-B8DB-41654CFD9C95-8209-000004F84D774F7A_zps6129ea42.jpg

I'm not sure his eyes are that light, but the quality here is pretty darn good.

How come your bra didn't burn in the fire?
I was thinking the same thing when i watched the movie, lol.
I think the only logical one that they really made you go "huh" on is the part where he has

A) No safety regarding a freaking missle heading towards his house. Was Jarvis on vacation during that time or something?
B) He didn't think once to initiate the house party protocol when he was getting his *** kicked. I think it would have been epic for maybe 2-3 suits to have squeezed on out and help him destroy the helicopters before getting blown up.

Nice. Is it just me or are there all of a sudden some pretty nice headsculpts available for about $35 on Ebay? I saw there is a really nice looking ScarJo / Black Widow one with long hair that's going for about the same price.

Definitely picking this one up to make myself a Tony Stark.

Back