Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didn't her bra burn off? Why didn't any of the Extremis guys burn off their clothes? How does Banner's pants still fit The Hulk?

Because they're trying to keep it PG13, that's why.

Why didn't her bra burn off? Why didn't any of the Extremis guys burn off their clothes? How does Banner's pants still fit The Hulk?

Because they're trying to keep it PG13, that's why.

Yeah. We know.
I'm a big fan of the movie. It's just a fun observation to make.
Kind of like how Bruce got back from that prison.
I can stand not knowing how he did it.
But it's fun to ask the question.
It's like trying to work out the ins and outs of Primer. No matter how many times you see it, there's always an angle you missed.

In hand pics of that sculpt.
1617BBE2-D333-458E-9B00-6621D1A22181-8209-000004F848C9740A_zps05fa14cc.jpg

28D38F65-17AE-41FC-B8DB-41654CFD9C95-8209-000004F84D774F7A_zps6129ea42.jpg

I'm not sure his eyes are that light, but the quality here is pretty darn good.

What TT neck would people recommend? won't it a bugger matching the skin tone to a neck?

Was just eating a carne asada burrito and chees enchilada at a local taco shop and the employee announced "191 was ready." Immediately thought of this figure.

Sorry if I'm being dumb and have missed this, but have we any idea on when this will hit Hong Kong? Can't wait to see OMG's pics

Want it now! *stomps foot and pouts!*

Yea I was just wondering this. My second flex was paid today. I'm guessing I'll pay next months and then August will be delayed. I hope I'm wrong.

Don't torture yourselves. We all know initial release dates are hardly ever met. It says August. but odds are, it will as late fall early winter. Especially since Hulk, ASM, Catwoman and Mark VII continue to be pushed back.

I don't like them any more than anyone else. But if we all know that HT release dates are hardly ever met, why are we so shocked when delays get announced? The delays are the norm.

For sure that's why i used the term resculpt.
There are too many details identical to the MKIV head. Hair has been changed, eye depth, texture and frown lines, but there are too many details alike for it to be a totally new head. The MKIV head was definitely the basis for it.

Untitled-1-2.jpg~original

That looks really good, actually. I might just have to pick one up.

It's like trying to work out the ins and outs of Primer. No matter how many times you see it, there's always an angle you missed.
I've heard Primer is a time travel movie and ridiculously confusing. Is it worth seeking out?
When this is released, do you think prices on the Mech Test will drop a bit? I think they're different enough to where prices will still be high.

I've heard Primer is a time travel movie and ridiculously confusing. Is it worth seeking out?
When this is released, do you think prices on the Mech Test will drop a bit? I think they're different enough to where prices will still be high.

Primer is like Back To The Future for smart people(Not putting down BTTF. I love those movies).
If you can pick up a copy of Primer, you can watch it ten times and still be struggling to work it out in your head. An indie movie, but VERY well done.
The people who don't like it are the people that got bamboozled by it.

Primer is like Back To The Future for smart people(Not putting down BTTF. I love those movies).
If you can pick up a copy of Primer, you can watch it ten times and still be struggling to work it out in your head. An indie movie, but VERY well done.
The people who don't like it are the people that got bamboozled by it.

IMDB link to Primer? I see several results and I'm not sure which is which.

Back