Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Primer is a fantastic movie. Probably the first and only time traveling movie out there that is logical in the whole time traveling and the time paradox thingy.

Also the fact that it was shot low budget and hand held gives it a very documentary and reality TV show which lends credibility to a lot of the techno dialogue which I don't get but someone makes a lot of sense at the same time.

Primer is a fantastic movie. Probably the first and only time traveling movie out there that is logical in the whole time traveling and the time paradox thingy.

Also the fact that it was shot low budget and hand held gives it a very documentary and reality TV show which lends credibility to a lot of the techno dialogue which I don't get but someone makes a lot of sense at the same time.

The techno babble is just out of reach of understandability but that lends credence to the plot.

Primer is like Back To The Future for smart people(Not putting down BTTF. I love those movies).
If you can pick up a copy of Primer, you can watch it ten times and still be struggling to work it out in your head. An indie movie, but VERY well done.
The people who don't like it are the people that got bamboozled by it.
Thanks! I've been trying to find the dvd but haven't been lucky. Amazon has it for $60. The thing that intrigues me is how complex and confusing it is said to be. So many movies are ridiculously predictable. I know a lot of people hated the Mandarin reveal but I loved it cuz I didn't see it coming.

Thanks! I've been trying to find the dvd but haven't been lucky. Amazon has it for $60. The thing that intrigues me is how complex and confusing it is said to be. So many movies are ridiculously predictable. I know a lot of people hated the Mandarin reveal but I loved it cuz I didn't see it coming.

Primer is great.
WELL worth a watch.
As for the mandarin, i agree. I had absolutely NOTHING invested in Mandarin, so i don't mind them pulling the old switcheroo.

Primer is great.
WELL worth a watch.
As for the mandarin, i agree. I had absolutely NOTHING invested in Mandarin, so i don't mind them pulling the old switcheroo.
I think some people watch these movies with a checklist in mind and are waiting to pounce on any mistakes or inconsistencies with the comics. Comic fans got a really entertaining Shane Black movie out of it. I grew up loving Transformers & got Michael Bay :monkey2

Primer is one of my favorite films from the past 15 years. It's not for people who want their stories spoon-fed. Add to that the fact the guy who made it wasn't really a film maker and it cost 7000 to make.

Primer is one of my favorite films from the past 15 years. It's not for people who want their stories spoon-fed. Add to that the fact the guy who made it wasn't really a film maker and it cost 7000 to make.

I often wonder why big studios can't come up with good story lines and movies that cost very little.
Not every movie needs to have giant robots transforming.
There are people out there who want movies with story as well as spectacle.
And primer was at the end of the spectrum where it was ALL story.

Well it's good to know you can just use the middle circular piece as it's own stand without the entire base around it. Great for those who can't afford the space for the entire base.

9350_474473662636874_593330742_n.jpg

Well it's good to know you can just use the middle circular piece as it's own stand without the entire base around it. Great for those who can't afford the space for the entire base.

looking at this RDJ head sculpt, what the heck happened to the MK-VII RDJ head sculpt?

Hallelujah! :lol The question remains, how will the entire base look in a detolf?

Hallelujah! :lol The question remains, how will the entire base look in a detolf?
It should fit just fine but can't be too certain. Can try and judge it by this picture if you want as the display looks about the size of a detolf.

150407_10200552719807736_1894093573_n.jpg

Back