Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Medicom's Kaneda, Tetsuo & Bike, sent through from America to the UK marked as a gift worth $15 :monkey1

Arrived in perfect condition and saved me around $275 in customs and handling fees.

Illegal? Yes.

Immoral? Yes.

Do it again? You bet yo sweet ***! :yess:

BUt I concur, every package I get delivered from abroad marked low is a time bomb waiting to go off, one will go missing or be damaged in transit and I won't have a leg to stand on. However I figure I've saved so much over the years (what with three or four High end collectibles arriving most weeks), I can take a hit or two and shrug it off. Not happened yet...... :pray:

BUt I concur, every package I get delivered from abroad marked low is a time bomb waiting to go off, one will go missing or be damaged in transit and I won't have a leg to stand on. However I figure I've saved so much over the years (what with three or four High end collectibles arriving most weeks), I can take a hit or two and shrug it off. Not happened yet...... :pray:

Yeah. I expect i have saved a whole hell of a lot in import fees.
One goes missing and i'd just have to accept it.

That's... Just too painful an experience which would put me off figure collecting indefinitely. Nah... I'm too frail for that kond of thing. Just play safe.

But that idea of yours is great, Username. I have a cousin in Los Angeles who might be able to do the same sort of deal. But.. Yeah, I'm just too scared. Missing figures happen on a daily basis around here...

Yeah but if it goes missing in a third world country its GONE! Along with your money. Happened to me

Just ordered this at SS! Just interested in this and the mark 42 armor in the IM3 series. Iron Patriot too but not in die cast.

Can someone post the most recent pics of this guy here? The tweaked head was ok but I'm on the fence.

Took me ages to find comparison pics, lol.

First three are the prototype from the release images.
And the next ones were taken at a show where the updated sculpt was first shown(Just ignore the different coloured neck, the figure was just a show prototype):

F.jpg

D.jpg

C.jpg

And the later version of the head:

G.jpg

tony1.jpg

tony3.jpg

tony2.jpg

Took me ages to find comparison pics, lol.

First three are the prototype from the release images.
And the next ones were taken at a show where the updated sculpt was first shown(Just ignore the different coloured neck, the figure was just a show prototype):

F.jpg

D.jpg

C.jpg

And the later version of the head:

G.jpg

tony1.jpg

tony3.jpg

tony2.jpg

I hope that is just the case and lighting...but that head sculpt is a big step backwards...I hope it isn't final.

They have a final sculpt done and it's the one in the Mandarin mansion attack Tony. It looks the business and is head and shoulders above the MKVII Tony head...

I sure hope this is true, because there still seems to be something off in those more recent pics, and Mandarin Attack Tony looks perfect.

Sorry. The "recent" pics i posted were just the first time that sculpt came out in public.
The Mandarin sculpt is the latest version.

That's great news! It looks freakin' incredible, and I'll be glad to have this as my first 1/6 figure.

Back