Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
946420_511219065617748_394586831_n.jpg

didn't know the center of the base could separate like that, cool.

Interesting that he hasn't sold out yet. Seems just about every IM is sold out months before release. Maybe it's the fact that its just Stark and not Stark in a suit. :dunno

One last payment on this guy a month from today. What are the odds he actually ships next month?

I can see this shipping in September or October from Sideshow. Can't see there being too long of a delay for this figure. Seems like a more easier figure for Hot Toys to produce.

I can see this shipping in September or October from Sideshow. Can't see there being too long of a delay for this figure. Seems like a more easier figure for Hot Toys to produce.

I think those 2 months are pretty empty from a release standpoint so it would be nice if it was one of those months.

Is anyone planning on getting this and using the True Type for the Asmus or MC Black Sabbath look from The Avengers?
With the MC Toys version being 2 shirts the ARC light might not shine all the way through.
The Asmus version is just one shirt,the light would have a better chance shining through that one.

Damn, can't wait to see this displayed in front of the hall of armor. That'll be one hell of a display, lit up.

Is anyone planning on getting this and using the True Type for the Asmus or MC Black Sabbath look from The Avengers?
With the MC Toys version being 2 shirts the ARC light might not shine all the way through.
The Asmus version is just one shirt,the light would have a better chance shining through that one.

I cut a hole in my MC toys undershirt to allow my Arc reactor light to better shine through.

IMG_3733.jpg~original

I believe he's gonna be sold out soon
Get your $20 off sideshow using code: geekpride!!'

Get him now or it's gonna be too late pals!
He'll be the center piece for my collection :)

I believe he's gonna be sold out soon
Get your $20 off sideshow using code: geekpride!!'

Get him now or it's gonna be too late pals!
He'll be the center piece for my collection :)

Grrrrrr....it is a selective code...mostly works on in-stock or non exclusive items...

Hmmm I used my code on it and it was $269 with shipping. I didn't see they added tax too but I'm fine with that price :)

I have a coupon code on Tony Stark but I was trying to get one for Baroness...but if something comes up next week...

Back