Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say guys this figure (despite some minor reservations) looks fantastic on display. He has real presence in a detolf. It just looks so exotic and detailed because of his outfit and armor.
I'm really looking forward to the others now.

I have to say guys this figure (despite some minor reservations) looks fantastic on display. He has real presence in a detolf. It just looks so exotic and detailed because of his outfit and armor.
I'm really looking forward to the others now.

Thanks- waiting to confirm from you in hand it will be an eye-catcher....

Got my processing e-mail as well. Didn't even realize this had gotten bumped up. I have a feeling this is going to be like the Odin figure from Thor, it'll be around for awhile, but once it vanishes people will be upset they missed it.

Got my notice for December 2nd too. Two figures in a short span of time for me (this and the DX13). Expensive few weeks coming up but some nice early Christmas gifts. :lol Glad the DX13 is a flex payment.

Think you will love him man. :clap
Thanks :) I'm sure I will. I have no issues with what I've seen from pics
So early Dec for BBTS most likely.....
I thought BBTS was one of the last ones to get HT figures?
Got my notice for December 2nd too. Two figures in a short span of time for me (this and the DX13). Expensive few weeks coming up but some nice early Christmas gifts. :lol Glad the DX13 is a flex payment.
I don't have the BD T800 POed but I do plan on ordering him soon so I'm in the same boat, expensive time of the year. Thank goodness I have my Christmas shopping over with

Last edited:
Got notice as well but cancelled order. I'm just not feeling this guy right now.

Man I'm glad I'll be getting this guy so soon! He actually ships on my bday! And using $100 in rewards points on him makes getting him even more sweet! Wife is giving me DX14 as my bday gift too so it'll be a HT bday. :)

Back