1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else disapointed with the selection of hands for his arm? for example, we don't have this hand:

winter-soldier.png

or relaxed

7-new-photos-from-captain-america-the-winter-soldier3.jpg

or choke hand

captain-america-winter-soldier-bucky-vs-steve-rogers.jpg

or even this

ezimba18221425745500.jpg

(From a outside prospective, meaning I like Marvel movies (own them all on blu), but don't collect the figures, and I understand the issues with the arm and whatnot..)

I think this guy looks pretty cool.

Is it me or should his waist be a bit thinner. He looks a little too bulky around the midsection. His upper torso was beast with a thinner waist. I think the arm would almost look a bit bigger if the waist was thinner.

Definitely picking this up. Definitely not letting that 2nd head just sit in storage. Time to dream up a custom figure. Might have to buy a second WS body....

I think I remember people posting that they don't like the black around the eyes on the unmasked sculpt. I'm not sure if it's allowed to be posted on here but Kit just posted a picture on facebook with the unmasked sculpt without the black around the eyes, looks pretty awesome. Looks like something that'll be offered at some point.

I think I remember people posting that they don't like the black around the eyes on the unmasked sculpt. I'm not sure if it's allowed to be posted on here but Kit just posted a picture on facebook with the unmasked sculpt without the black around the eyes, looks pretty awesome. Looks like something that'll be offered at some point.

Say what?

I'd love to see that picture.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Yea I said that soon as I saw the figure. Pretty sure the only scene where he was unmasked and had the black shadow was in Robert Redford's house. Totally clean face and masked sculpt with black eye shadow makes the most sense to me. If I end up buying this I'll use the masked sculpt anyhow. That actor has a goofy chin.

Back