1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely agree,i think overall it's a pretty good sculpt of a chiselled ford from ANH. The high hair line is throwing it off more than anything.
Yep, I'm in this camp, too. Longer I live with HT Han's pictures, the more it is growing on me. Chewie looks more derpy, IMO, and is where I hope HT focuses their attention. Will still be an epic set, regardless, though.

I've always said that the hair piece on HT Han is ruining the overall look, & it's such a dumb thing for them to have done.

It's ****ing SW - wake up ya fools. :lol

I know likeness on Han is off and Chewie looks odd, but this set overall is accessory heavy and for me that makes a difference and tbh if you are an elitist then I understand the concerns on likeness, but since I'm not bothered much by not having an exact clone of Harrison Ford in his 20's on my shelf, I couldn't hold out any longer and flexed this set...not a huge Starwars collector as I prefer marvel, but def working to get the core characters of this collection

Can't wait.

Once I get it molded I'd be happy to make more casts. I'm hoping to have the sculpt finished in the next couple days and get some good quality pics up.

That just made my day, man. Thank you!

Sign me up as well, wouldn't mind an alternative

I know likeness on Han is off and Chewie looks odd, but this set overall is accessory heavy and for me that makes a difference and tbh if you are an elitist then I understand the concerns on likeness, but since I'm not bothered much by not having an exact clone of Harrison Ford in his 20's on my shelf, I couldn't hold out any longer and flexed this set...not a huge Starwars collector as I prefer marvel, but def working to get the core characters of this collection

Can't wait.

Yep, I'm in this camp, too. Longer I live with HT Han's pictures, the more it is growing on me. Chewie looks more derpy, IMO, and is where I hope HT focuses their attention. Will still be an epic set, regardless, though.

Yep, will be an epic set.

I can tell you, except for a few who have customs, there is no one that has anything like this 1/6 TALL FURRY CREATURE in their collection (stuffed animals don't count!). It will be a whole new experience handling and displaying this thing.

Last edited:
Yep, will be an epic set.

I can tell you, except for a few who have customs, there is no one that has anything like this 1/6 TALL FURRY CREATURE in their collection (stuffed animals don't count!). It will be a whole new experience handling and displaying this thing.

I think once these guys are in the wild and everyone has them in hand, many opinions will change. Even if they do come out exactly as the prototypes look that makes for one impressive shelf!

Because I'm him. OK, now you know.

calista.jpg

You ol' pirate, you. :duff

I like my wife...

But I like Yankee's damn sig and avatar better. I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but her in that Elmo shirt with those glasses makes me.... very aggressive.

I like my wife...

But I like Yankee's damn sig and avatar better. I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but her in that Elmo shirt with those glasses makes me.... very aggressive.

I know what you mean. That Elmo get up makes me want to beat something.

Back