1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about chewie did you get a real close up shot of him. every photo shot we saw was from a distance but nothing up close to see how his face turned out
The RS shots were not very flattering of Chewie. A couple shots his left eye looks MIA. Full gallery here:
Rebelscum Star Wars Photo Archive
I showed my girlfriend one of those pictures above of the HT Han and she said it looked like John Stamos.

The RS shots were not very flattering of Chewie. A couple shots his left eye looks MIA. Full gallery here:
Rebelscum Star Wars Photo Archive
I showed my girlfriend one of those pictures above of the HT Han and she said it looked like John Stamos.

I haven't been too keen on this sculpt, but in those close-ups he does look more Harrison Ford-y, to me.

When I ordered there was also no NRD on the single figures, so the option to cancel one after in-hand pics was also part of the appeal. Paying $20 less (possibly), plus having that flexibility. I even thought about this for the Scout + speeder bike. I pre-ordered with the bundle but I'm guessing that might have been cheaper with separate monthly codes.

I'm in Cali so the coupons are a necessity just to equalize the tax. But it's breakeven essentially for me, no real reduction on price with coupon.

And even though I'm just a few miles from Sideshow, the shipping isn't much of a savings relative to what they charge to ship to NY. I get hit with about $13, I think NYs said its $15-$19 to ship?

I'm in Cali so the coupons are a necessity just to equalize the tax. But it's breakeven essentially for me, no real reduction on price with coupon.

And even though I'm just a few miles from Sideshow, the shipping isn't much of a savings relative to what they charge to ship to NY. I get hit with about $13, I think NYs said its $15-$19 to ship?
No better deals elsewhere? Shipping for me is $10 when flat. R2 was $13.42 to CT. Stormtrooper 2-pack was about $20.
AP collectibles has nice prices but I think they also take an NRD. Does anyone declare purchases from sideshow come tax time?

Doesn't look too bad from this angle either (though the eyes are a little off)...

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Hot-Toys-022.jpg

This last one does work somewhat, but it's a shame to have a figure with a likeness that works only in one specific angle.

Much like the Medicom UU Luke, unless you hit the sweet spot not entirely convincing that one. :(

3279416b631dc1b421753ab968249c64.jpg

At least miles better than this. This is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back