1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice revision. This looks like han solo to me, the original proto not so much. Regarding ford everybody will never be happy. I think too many starring roles, hairstyles, and years gone by that everyone has a different idea what he should look like. If the figure I get looks like what's in that display case I'll be very pleased.

Still looks like the same sculpt to me. The camera is just elongating both of their heads a bit more.

Perhaps it is the same? I remember seeing a couple early pics that I disliked, but the looks from celebration look better to me right now. Then again following the sideshow hoth Luke/han threads was a good reminder not to trust every photo. Great example of poor photography really doing disservice to a figure in the early stage of their releases.

tmp_10559-IMG_20150419_1314301143723079.jpgJust saw this in person at SWCA and they look great! Can't wait for these to arrive at my door.

It's the same sculpt. What you see is what we're going to get.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get them as a set or if getting them as individuals will save a couple of bucks if I use a monthly coupon on each of them.

It's the same sculpt. What you see is what we're going to get.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get them as a set or if getting them as individuals will save a couple of bucks if I use a monthly coupon on each of them.

Judging by the shipping on the Stormies it might be cheaper individually. I paid $400 after coupon for the 2-pack and shipping to east coast, but 2 singles would have been $380. I've PO'd Han and Chewie as individuals with coupons so hopefully that gets me the savings. Already have the big rifle from the stormie pack.

Judging by the shipping on the Stormies it might be cheaper individually. I paid $400 after coupon for the 2-pack and shipping to east coast, but 2 singles would have been $380. I've PO'd Han and Chewie as individuals with coupons so hopefully that gets me the savings. Already have the big rifle from the stormie pack.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Judging by the shipping on the Stormies it might be cheaper individually. I paid $400 after coupon for the 2-pack and shipping to east coast, but 2 singles would have been $380. I've PO'd Han and Chewie as individuals with coupons so hopefully that gets me the savings.

But then twice the shipping cost.

You're talking about saving a few bucks on a $400 total.

Plus you can only use one coupon on the two pack. You can use a coupon on each individual if you order one and wait a month for a new code to order the other.

Exactly!

But shipping is only $10 each for Han and Chewie, so it depends on how much they'll charge for shipping on the set. Usually shipping to me is around $15 for a single figure, so it could conceivably be around $20 for shipping on the set.

But you're right--at most I would probably be saving around $15 (since the set is $5 cheaper than the 2 individuals together), so is it really worth all the trouble? Or more importantly, is the long rifle ex that comes with Chewie worth $15?

Exactly!

But shipping is only $10 each for Han and Chewie, so it depends on how much they'll charge for shipping on the set. Usually shipping to me is around $15 for a single figure, so it could conceivably be around $20 for shipping on the set.

But you're right--at most I would probably be saving around $15 (since the set is $5 cheaper than the 2 individuals together), so is it really worth all the trouble? Or more importantly, is the long rifle ex that comes with Chewie worth $15?

no I have two of those long rifles laying around in my parts bins

When I ordered there was also no NRD on the single figures, so the option to cancel one after in-hand pics was also part of the appeal. Paying $20 less (possibly), plus having that flexibility. I even thought about this for the Scout + speeder bike. I pre-ordered with the bundle but I'm guessing that might have been cheaper with separate monthly codes.

Too me Han looks great. really looking forward to getting him in. Chewie on the other hand still looks off.

what about chewie did you get a real close up shot of him. every photo shot we saw was from a distance but nothing up close to see how his face turned out

Who the **** is taking these ****ing awesome pics?! And where the **** have they been all this ****ing time?!:clap:lol

Why is his hair black in every other pic except these? It's been medium brown all this time?

Back