1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been confirmed that Han and Chewie are production figures or are these still prototypes?

Whichever it may be, I think HT's Han looks pretty accurate to me and I can't wait to order one.

Isn't HT releasing Han in a few months? I highly doubt there'll be any changes to the sculpt.

Like it or not, this is the Han we're getting fellas. Better get used to him. :duff

I've been thinking about how many sculpts HT really does end up nailing, and it's not as many as one would think. It generally takes them a couple of goes, sometimes more, before they hit the mark on a given character Their first-time home runs are few and far between. It's a pity this Han isn't 100%, but not at all surprising.

Yeah, given how notoriously hard Ford is to sculpt, I think HT got about as close as we could probably ever expect them to. I think it's probably a bit unreasonable to expect them to nail it completely perfectly on their first try (which isn't to say I wouldn't like to see them tweak it further anyway).

This is not their first try at Harrison. The did the Dx05 - Indy. This looks to be better than that one. I am happy with it, if that is what we are going to get.

Maybe the Stormtrooper Han will be better. Or the Empire version. It would be hilarious if the only one they nail is the Force Awakens grandpa Han figure.

Ha, I have a feeling they will nail TFA Han, ironically. Have to say, though, from the video, I think what we're getting is very good and will translate better once in-hand. Really looking forward to getting this set and am glad I ordered.

Yeah I really think Han is looking good. All the Star Wars figures on display together at Celebration in Sean Long's video to me are looking awesome and I think will really compliment each other when all displayed together. I'm hoping this releases around the summer or so which the final flex payments are scheduled for. Won't be surprised if Chewie comes out a bit later though. Also I really wish we'd get Luke and Leia announcements so we could finish off A New Hope.

Isn't HT releasing Han in a few months? I highly doubt there'll be any changes to the sculpt.

Like it or not, this is the Han we're getting fellas. Better get used to him. :duff

Sideshow tries to have production samples shown at conventions if they're available. Since it's close to release, they might've had a production sample ready which shows exactly what we're getting.

Will Hot Toys change the sculpt from the prototype? They've been known to do that before so it's possible.

The sculpt as is looks great from some angles, a little less so from others. It does look better than both the Chewie and Old Ben sculpts, FWIW. :dunno

Sure, HT could tweak the sculpt, but I wouldn't bet on it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429464265.354768.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429464298.171442.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429464312.444904.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429464328.838795.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429464342.259806.jpg

SWCA pics

Back