1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone remembers the Tron Lightcyvle/ Sam Flynn release. That was delayed by a year and half due to the complications on the lighting system. I can imagine that Chewbacca would have similar technical issues with the hair process during production. I don't mind the delays, makes the product better and I know that my hard earned cash is going to be well placed......in theory.

Ehh.. maybe.. & maybe not.

What people aren't taking into account enough I think, is that human faces can change subtly from day to day, depending on multiple factors. One Ford close up will somewhat differ from another, & HT would be pushing **** up hill to replicate that.

Anyway, they seem to have an ongoing problem with his bottom lip. :lol

yeah it doesn't look ok

O.k seems both of you know something i dont instead of saying they both will be delayed or tell me what ever is going on. I know usually we see a unbox or a review a month ahead ,but its still too early to tell and i have not been following the thread frequently. So what ever i'm sure i'll find out eventualy whats with the stupid gif pic's. Sorry if i'm excited for han n chewie to get here and your both not or either know they will be delayed like hinting.

You haven't missed anything highlander, we're just assuming that Han and Chewie will be delayed due to presumed production difficulties with the fur.

My awesome wife just preordered Han and Chewie for me for my Birthday! She is the best! last month she got me Sideshow's commander Skywalker Hoth exclusive for our anniversary, now this! It is a wonderful thing to have a wife that understands her husbands hobby and help him achieve it. The force will be with us... Always!

My awesome wife just preordered Han and Chewie for me for my Birthday! She is the best! last month she got me Sideshow's commander Skywalker Hoth exclusive for our anniversary, now this! It is a wonderful thing to have a wife that understands her husbands hobby and help him achieve it. The force will be with us... Always!

Thats pretty cool, congratulations. You are very lucky. :)

You are so lucky, congratulations :duff:

Yes I am!, and thanks. Now that Han and Chewie are secured, I need to work Vader into my flex pay schedule. Soon as I finish paying for the Storm trooper 2 pack.

Think I'll wait til I see in hand pics before I decide on picking up Han and Chewie. This is the duo to get though.

Ehh.. maybe.. & maybe not.

What people aren't taking into account enough I think, is that human faces can change subtly from day to day, depending on multiple factors. One Ford close up will somewhat differ from another, & HT would be pushing **** up hill to replicate that.

Anyway, they seem to have an ongoing problem with his bottom lip. [emoji38]

I bet that above promo pic of Ford was pre filming too.

Before the dark times.. before the grueling cut throat schedule.

No wonder his face looks so rosy & full. [emoji38]
Yeah, I was about to say even that picture of Ford doesn't resemble other pics of Ford. [emoji38]

im going to get chewie first. and then I will see how han turned out before I decided on him

Yeah, I'm probably cancelling my Han/Chewie 2 pack PO (I already also have a single Chewy on PO with SSC - I wanted two Chewies) just to do a wait-and-see for in-hand pics of Han. He could be totally awesome, but could also be a bit "ehh... just ok" once the HT-did-Han! excitement dies down and you see what you're left with. There'll be plenty of Hans to be had in the month of release and there may even be some discounts.

Chewy is such a breakthrough figure, even if it fails in some regards, I just want to have it in-hand to examine.

Thinking hard about canceling my pre-order for Han & Chewie. If I buy them, I would have to buy Luke and he is way overpriced. The steady rise in prices have me at a crossroad. Quit this hobby or only buy certain stuff. Gonna be more selective and don't buy figures just to complement a series. You could say, just buy Han and Chewie but I can't to that. Than I will have to buy Luke, Leia and the rest. So Star Wars is the first series to go into cancellation.

Thinking hard about canceling my pre-order for Han & Chewie. If I buy them, I would have to buy Luke and he is way overpriced. The steady rise in prices have me at a crossroad. Quit this hobby or only buy certain stuff. Gonna be more selective and don't buy figures just to complement a series. You could say, just buy Han and Chewie but I can't to that. Than I will have to buy Luke, Leia and the rest. So Star Wars is the first series to go into cancellation.

Yeah it's tough. I canceled my order because I'm not convinced about Han's look. I'm thinking of maybe just ordering Chewie and crossing my fingers that they make a better ESB Han.

Back