1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking hard about canceling my pre-order for Han & Chewie. If I buy them, I would have to buy Luke and he is way overpriced. The steady rise in prices have me at a crossroad. Quit this hobby or only buy certain stuff. Gonna be more selective and don't buy figures just to complement a series. You could say, just buy Han and Chewie but I can't to that. Than I will have to buy Luke, Leia and the rest. So Star Wars is the first series to go into cancellation.
I'm the opposite. Everything else is getting ignored and I'm selling some stuff off in order to afford this surge of Star Wars figures.

I am down to my last $54 flex pay in July and personally can't wait to get this set. I think Han and Chewie will both be amazing. Just hope we are done with delays.

I am down to my last $54 flex pay in July and personally can't wait to get this set. I think Han and Chewie will both be amazing. Just hope we are done with delays.

I canceled both, just too many things coming out at once. I also would rather wait and see how they come out beforehand.

What do you all think are the chances of them bringing out multiple versions ime esb, rotj ? With The Force Awakens coming out they'll be pretty busy. But I guess the alternative versions of Han etc could come out in the between years. So long as they don't need to do too many anthology figures !! Aargh what to do.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

What do you all think are the chances of them bringing out multiple versions ime esb, rotj ? With The Force Awakens coming out they'll be pretty busy. But I guess the alternative versions of Han etc could come out in the between years. So long as they don't need to do too many anthology figures !! Aargh what to do.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Really good ;)

Even Chewie ? Am thinking that must be real difficult for production. Could imagine them saying "not doin that again". But maybe that's just me ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will HT bring out a Millemium Falcon cockpit scene prop ? I mean Chewie and Han have their headsets for a reason right ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't see HT doing anything that big for any license. Falcon cockpit would be massive and probably too expensive to bother mass producing.

Thinking hard about canceling my pre-order for Han & Chewie. If I buy them, I would have to buy Luke and he is way overpriced. The steady rise in prices have me at a crossroad. Quit this hobby or only buy certain stuff. Gonna be more selective and don't buy figures just to complement a series. You could say, just buy Han and Chewie but I can't to that. Than I will have to buy Luke, Leia and the rest. So Star Wars is the first series to go into cancellation.
I don't see how Luke is overpriced. He comes with a lot of accessories and is the same price as the single figure of Han. Really all the figures from this line have been reasonably priced. Vader is the only one I would say is fairly high.

I don't see how Luke is overpriced. He comes with a lot of accessories and is the same price as the single figure of Han. Really all the figures from this line have been reasonably priced. Vader is the only one I would say is fairly high.

Overhere Luke is 275 euros. I have Han and Chewie on PO for 450 euros. That's 225 per figure. Chewie is more expensive in theory, cuz he's bigger and more difficult to make. So yeah, to me Luke is overpriced. Cool that he comes with a lot of extra stuff, but most will remain in the box for sure. And it's more that the prices are going up and up. 250 euros for a Black Widow figure with few extra's and Scarlet Witch is even more expensive. Luke is on the border and I would pay that price, but where does it end? How much will Leia be? I just don't wanna be caught in a series with prices increasing and increasing. So I am picking my series and for now, that's Marvel.

I'm playing the waiting game too. As good as this figure is, I'm happy to pinch a penny wherever I can. I've gotten a code on close to 10 figures at this point, which adds up to a free figure basically.

Anyone see that Kojun completely resculpted the head on this one?

Don't have time to upload the pic at the moment, but check JC Hong's Facebook page. Completely different head going into production...and to be honest, I liked the first one better. May be in the market for a custom sooner than I thought.

EDIT: The new one looks more like Han, but the expression is lifeless.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434480861.780043.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434480887.033088.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434480907.919738.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434480918.421784.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434480930.872956.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434480941.941238.jpg

Like the new one :) My fiancee is sitting next to me watching tv and she said "that is harrison ford" when she saw it. So its got some likeness atleast. :)

Back