1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the first one but this is definitely more Ford. Where are all the people who kept saying resculpts don't happen? ;)

Hopefully Chewie gets a re-work, as well.

I liked the first one but this is definitely more Ford. Where are all the people who kept saying resculpts don't happen? ;)

And you can thank us and the constant badgering on Facebook for HT back-peddling on this one. :) The changes make a world of difference. Still far from perfect, but at least now we can stop calling him Hank.

He looks perfect! JC Hong is a genius.

Eyes and hair are improved but the lips are still too big.

I disagee. Ford has big lips

Han-Solo-006.jpg

(Although it does seem to sport the trademark Hot Toys Hero Jaw.)

And their new signature cone head thanks to the Eric Estrada hair. Someone needs to get HT's painters a BluRay player and a copy of ANH so they can get the hair color right on all these figures too. :)

Wonder if they'll go for a third round of changes on their Obi-Wan and/or a second for Luke. Hopefully they're doing all those revisions up-front for Leia, we don't need to see Ron Perlman in a dress as a prototype.

Look how far we've come in 7 or 8 years

Closer to 9 years for the sculpt, but 8 for the price. $65 then, $230 now. The whole market/hobby has also changed, where early figures were simply a step up from Hasbro and today's are something else entirely.

Back