1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His chin looks a bit big. Could be Han Leno. He also looks like he's sad, about to cry. All of this could just be due to my current monitor, though. It's kind of dark.

He looks too pensive and a little like Thomas Jane to me.
Actually like the first sculpt better.

There's certainly more Ford in this sculpt.

attachment.php

It has that same waxy dull look to it like the DX Indy, also sculpted by Kojun, who is more misses than hits. Skipping this now, waiting for ESB version.

It's not perfect, but I think it's the best mass market Han Solo to date. While, again, the likeness might not be 100%, you can tell that it's Harrison Ford, and it doesn't look like it's been painted by a 5 year old.:lol

I'm not really liking the new sculpt. The almost sad looking expression is what's ruining it for me. I much prefer the original sculpt, it may look a little less like Ford but the expression was perfect.
Damn, I wish HT didn't change the sculpt. :mad:

I hope they give us a better sculpt with a Stormtrooper disguise or ESB Han and I can replace this sculpt for an extra $50. :gah:

The almost sad looking expression is what's ruining it for me.

You guys are absolutely hilarious. :rotfl

As an aside, I can all but guarantee that if Hot Toys had posted an actual photograph of Harrison Ford that there would still be more than a few people complaining about likeness.

Back