1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to mod my jnix new esb Han with hot toys hair and apoxie sculpt. I didn't care for the hair sculpt on the new esb Han and since I don't have any esb clothing I tried to give him anh look. I do have anh unpainted sculpt which is better imo to the esb sculpt. Though both are light years better than any other sculpt out there. This will hold me over until I can get my anh painted after which I'll probably end up selling this one. I did notice a couple things while doing the mod. The change jnix made to the esb sculpt by slimming it down is really apparent when the hair is dremmeled off. This one is a bit more slimmer and elongated as opposed to anh's more round look. I think jnix anh Han's sculpt is more faithful to fords likeness imo. I wish he kept the sculpt the same and just redid the hair for the esb han. It's still a stellar sculpt though with amazing paint apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking mod.

I remember reading a number of posts back that it happens because of the copper wire hot toys put in the collar. Not their brightest idea lol

Nevermind I think it is glue. Anyway, you can take a little watered down cream colored acrylic paint and cover it up. Not sure why I haven't done it yet lol

Took some pictures earlier today:

a1e058b321e3f1c8071b16a9a52a9be4.jpg

ae7357ba1b0de911fa44a70b9163a5f2.jpg

b1f0b5235f830743143a91d2a5a31d57.jpg

Haha yeah I'm sticking with the stock head sculpt. I prefer it personally.

Wow, great shots with the falcon in the background like that! Is that the Hasbro falcon?

Thanks! That's the Hasbro Hero Series Falcon. Got it on clearance for $15 too. It comes plain and unpainted, so I added a few of the stickers and my own paint to make it look more accurate.

Haha yeah I'm sticking with the stock head sculpt. I prefer it personally.

Thanks! That's the Hasbro Hero Series Falcon. Got it on clearance for $15 too. It comes plain and unpainted, so I added a few of the stickers and my own paint to make it look more accurate.

Very cool, you did a great job!

Chewie looks like he fell asleep face down on the Dejarik table. Only kidding... he looks great.

This Han really does look nice. I may just stick with the Stormtrooper Disguise version... then again...

I've got Stormtrooper Han on PO, but I'd consider this one to be the essential version. However if not both, just go with the one you like best!

Back