1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures! As mentioned earlier by someone, nice to finally see a picture again of a Han with the stock sculpt.

Chewie looks like he fell asleep face down on the Dejarik table. Only kidding... he looks great.

This Han really does look nice. I may just stick with the Stormtrooper Disguise version... then again...

Like Indy said, if I had to select between the two, this one is the more essential version to an ANH display. However, ultimately just go with whichever one you like best, if you don't want both.

I know exactly what you all mean. When the Black Series 6" came out I picked three of them up, Han, Stormtrooper and Fett. I've since picked up the Stormtrooper and Fett HT figures so that just leaves one...

If I get Han I think I'll certainly have to get Chewie.

Took some pictures earlier today:

a1e058b321e3f1c8071b16a9a52a9be4.jpg

ae7357ba1b0de911fa44a70b9163a5f2.jpg

b1f0b5235f830743143a91d2a5a31d57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great but why the force awakens DL-44?

"[emoji991] - @dl44blaster [emoji374] - dl44blaster"

Ok, I suggest everyone take off their shirt and remove the wire in the V-neck if you don't want your shirt to turn orange. Turns out they put a COPPER wire in there(WTF). Luckily, it's very easy to remove since it's not fully stitched in. Just lift the material up at the bottom and you can pull it right out

Edit: Look like there are 2. One wasn't stitched in and could be slid right out. The other is in between those stitches. Just get an exacto and make a careful cut to open a pocket and slide the other one out. What a dumb decision to put those in...

View attachment 277285

Mixed up some acrylic paint + matte medium and painted over the stained area in the V-neck and pretty much can't tell anymore. Looks white, but in person it's more creamy yellow like the shirt. Still will probably pick up an extra shirt, but this will do for now

View attachment 277374
Hello guys
I have this shirt collar problem,is it safe that this problem depends on the copper wire inserted inside?
There are other dolls that have the material inside to make modeling the dress and I did not have this problem,example Luke Skywalker new hope,it is likely to be a different material,i do not know
In the photos of GodParticle I see it is already colored,so how does to be sure the problem is the copper wire?

Hello guys
I have this shirt collar problem,is it safe that this problem depends on the copper wire inserted inside?
There are other dolls that have the material inside to make modeling the dress and I did not have this problem,example Luke Skywalker new hope,it is likely to be a different material,i do not know
In the photos of GodParticle I see it is already colored,so how does to be sure the problem is the copper wire?

Its not the copper wire, remember copper rusts green. It's glue residue that changes color over time upon exposure to heat or sunlight.

Anyone else's Han Solo arms hard to bend? His right arm will not bend at the elbow at all and I'm afraid I might break it if I force it. Anyone have any ideas?

Just a wobbly waist joint on mine.

funny as I just got my figure in yesterday, along with a couple others (Jyn, Chewie) and for some reason Han feels "wrong". The waist joint is wobbly and while the arms are tight, he doesn't feel anywhere near as rigid as any of the other figures I've gotten so far. He easily flops around- both at the waist and at the knees.
Feeling around the figure under the costume, it also seems like the connections of the legs to the waist piece are not even. There is a large gap between the wait piece and the right leg, while the left leg connection is much closer in.
As soon as I picked it up out of the tray, something just seemed off with it.

I want to call SS and exchange this one for another one...unless they are all like this? A shame, as it's a freaking amazing figure otherwise.

funny as I just got my figure in yesterday, along with a couple others (Jyn, Chewie) and for some reason Han feels "wrong". The waist joint is wobbly and while the arms are tight, he doesn't feel anywhere near as rigid as any of the other figures I've gotten so far. He easily flops around- both at the waist and at the knees.
Feeling around the figure under the costume, it also seems like the connections of the legs to the waist piece are not even. There is a large gap between the wait piece and the right leg, while the left leg connection is much closer in.
As soon as I picked it up out of the tray, something just seemed off with it.

I want to call SS and exchange this one for another one...unless they are all like this? A shame, as it's a freaking amazing figure otherwise.

As far as I can tell with mine, it's just the waist. Everything else seemed normal when I messed with him when I first received him about a year ago.

I recall someone else reporting their waist being wobbly as well, so it might be something that is more common with this particular figure than others, but not something that literally every single one of them suffers from.

The cradle/crotch grabber though of the base helps stabilize it. Even then, it's not wobbly to the point where it'd cause him to flop over if you were to free stand him.

I do think one of my arms was a little stiff. But I haven't touched him since I found a pose for him, so it's a bit hard to remember. But I do recall not wanting to bend it too much.

As far as I can tell with mine, it's just the waist. Everything else seemed normal when I messed with him when I first received him about a year ago.

I recall someone else reporting their waist being wobbly as well, so it might be something that is more common with this particular figure than others, but not something that literally every single one of them suffers from.

The cradle/crotch grabber though of the base helps stabilize it. Even then, it's not wobbly to the point where it'd cause him to flop over if you were to free stand him.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like the loose waist on this was hit or miss. I'd still like to try for a more rigid one. I'm not a fan of the crotch/waist grabbers, though I understand their utility/necessity. Just about every other figure I've gotten so far I can easily see setting up, for a few months to a year at least, independent of any grabbers. Maybe just some museum putty on the soles of their feet.

In regards to the arms, while mine are exceptionally still too, I swear I had to rotate it into proper position first. It was even set in the costume in the anatomically correct orientation. Really makes me wonder just how messed up it is underneath the clothes.

Back