1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toysoulhan.jpg

Ehh.. come on guys. :lol

Sure - it's more Ruffalo than Ford, but just wait till the SSC Hoth Han shows up in hand.

To enjoy that great Ford likeness, all you'll have to do is scrape back the Crayola paint job & you're eventually golden. :yess: :lol

If they don't fix this duo it may just go down as the most disappointing release of all time. I know I will be crushed if they look like that after spending $500 for them.

Man, swap out the hair and that could stand for one of Hot Toys' Bale Bruce Waynes. Looks closer to Toy Fairs 155 Begins Bruce than Han Solo.

This is all a Howard Chan thought experiment. "Will these jackasses, I mean, our loyal and faithful customers, buy SW OT figures, even if we mail it in? Simply because it's Hot Toys?"

This is all a Howard Chan thought experiment. "Will these jackasses, I mean, our loyal and faithful customers, buy SW OT figures, even if we mail it in? Simply because it's Hot Toys?"

The answer is yes. Even if they don't tweak the sculpt, I can't see this figure hanging around like ED-209 or the '66 Batman and Robin.

They should get rid of the angry expression. Completely out of character for MOST if not all the characters they create, but they still favor that expression for some strange reason.

SS been doing that experiment for years and they have a loyal following....who write it off because they charge less. Now they are charging high end prices curious to see what the reason will be.....nothing new in the hobby. Folks lean one way or another :dunno

They should get rid of the angry expression. Completely out of character for MOST if not all the characters they create, but they still favor that expression for some strange reason.

Yeah for some reason the expression on these is either angry... or completely blank.

Han Solo was a very expressive dude in that movie, and it's a shame we can't see at least a hint of that personality in the sculpt.

they really need to do something about the hair, it really is throwing the figure off a lot. It would go a long way
I think in helping the figure look better.

Back