1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 239391

Mine came in from gohastings! (pardon the terrible pic, I'm at work)

The box wasn't in the brown shipper, it was in a way oversized shipping box and surrounded by bubble wrap. The figure's box was opened, and scuffed a bit, but everything inside was present and in perfect condition. I just have to futz the hair a bit and he'll be good to go.

Oh no! You got a bag of rocks!

Congrats, doc! Such a wonderful figure.

Yeah! I've never been so happy to have overpaid for a figure (assuming I receive the same box of rocks)!

I can't even talk about how much I hate that show.. Please don't do that to me again - rick-rolls are fine, but not that. Uuuuuuugh! The pain.

Damn it. Should have ordered from gohastings. I'm really getting the feeling I'm going to either not have this figure, or I'm going to have to drop $400+ on one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to share mine. I modded my chewie using the Tamiya weathering kit (burnt orange)

I couldn't be happier with this duo. My first figures ever
IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

Here's one next to the SS Vader
IMG_2283.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

That made me laugh, Rene. Fun pose and nice work with the paint. Here's what I set up last night:

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

I honestly had no clue, but I appreciate the help!

I assumed it was dog fur. I mean, it's not like they're cooking the fur.

That is wonderful. It seems like such a natural Chewie pose!

Thanks, Cicada. :duff Really is such a fun figure. Need to try some more poses to bring out other aspects of his character but I'm pretty happy with how he is at the moment. Makes me think of his concern/affection for 3PO in Empire.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

That made me laugh, Rene. Fun pose and nice work with the paint. Here's what I set up last night:

a very nice chewbacca pose and display Ton Ton :clap

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Makes me think of his concern/affection for 3PO in Empire.

That's exactly what I was reminded of too! A picture truly can tell a story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back