Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the same problem I had with that custom life size bust seen a few months ago. The facial expression wasn't a familiar one. Everything else looked great though, but if we don't have an image of Heath in a similar expression, it is really hard to tell on the likeness. But I'm sure its there. If not, it is close enough. It looks like the Joker and that is enough for me.

Ya, for me, likeness to Heath is really down to a curiousity factor, even if it's off, this is one badass looking figure and going to be worth every penny.

I'm very impressed to say the least. I already went ahead and pre-ordered both figures.

have these guys shipped yet? i dont think im gonna make it much longer. ive said that before but im serious this time. i feel like a kid before christmas.

So there will be at least one more Batman and probably 2 Jokers and maybe a Henchmen!!?? Damn, this is gonna be a costly line! I'm almost starting to hate HT with all the goodness they are bringing. And I have to worry about the IM and maybe the Hulk line as well! Damn you HT!

well you dont have to be a completist you know. hot toys will probably make some kind of BD version of joker and batman. ill probably pass on those unless they are really really really awesome.

So there will be at least one more Batman and probably 2 Jokers and maybe a Henchmen!!?? Damn, this is gonna be a costly line! I'm almost starting to hate HT with all the goodness they are bringing. And I have to worry about the IM and maybe the Hulk line as well! Damn you HT!

Well, we will see at least one more TDK new suit fig. Then maybe a Blister EX BD TDK. Then maybe a Wayne (because they have the Bale Sculpt already, possibly a 2 in 1)

Joker, the sky is the limit. 2- 3 Figs. Prolly a bank Heist Joker with weapons to go with a Goon set. Then, maybe another BD or Blister EX Joker. (Nurse?)

Two Face/Dent
Goons
Crane/SC
Gordon
Lucius
Alfred
Vehicles

Who else? FB Ducard?

Well, we will see at least one more TDK new suit fig. then maybe a Blister EX BD TDK. Then maybe a wyne (because they have the Bale Sculpt already, possibly a 2 in 1)

Joker, the sky is the limit. 2- 3 Figs. Prolly a bank Heist Joker with weapons to go with a Goon set. Then, maybe another BD or Blister EX Joker.

Two Face/Dent
Goons
Crane/SC
Gordon
Lucius
Alfred
Vehicles

Well, cut off the last 4. I just don't see any vehicles in my lineup. I thought this was a TDK figure lineup, why Crane?? And yeah, I need Dent/Two-Face too!!

What are these Blister EXs you are talking about?? Is this 2 figures in one box like the 2 SSC SW Palps in one box??

Well, cut off the last 4. I just don't see any vehicles in my lineup. I thought this was a TDK figure lineup, why Crane?? And yeah, I need Dent/Two-Face too!!

What are these Blister EXs you are talking about?? Is this 2 figures in one box like the 2 SSC SW Palps in one box??

Blister Exclusives are basically HT Exclusives sold to Asian retailers, like the first BD Endo.That kind of thing.

2 in 1 means 2 in 1, like the Supes/Kent.

Blister Exclusives are basically HT Exclusives sold to Asian retailers, like the first BD Endo.That kind of thing.

2 in 1 means 2 in 1, like the Supes/Kent.

Ah, I see. Well, this is already getting to expensive and I haven't really even bought anything yet!! Crap!

Pre-ordered Joker from Toys2 but haven't got a response back on how to switch from money Order to paypal down the line, how does that work?

So does Joker die in this film? I heard he's supposed to live, right? But now... Do you think they'll kill him off somehow? Let Two-Face take the next film.

well you dont have to be a completist you know. hot toys will probably make some kind of BD version of joker and batman. ill probably pass on those unless they are really really really awesome.

What do you mean by 'BD'?

ooooh gotcha. yeah I can see bd versions. especially joker with the messed up make-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back